Rarecrx, The Trusted Seller!

• You cannot reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic

MisterSpoon

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si
biggrin.gif hello guys and i want to said big props to RARECRX that he sold me the center panel. im glad with it. and hes best guy with keep in touch feedback, 4 thumb ups!! wink.gif

crxbruddah

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 crx straman convertible, 93 integra
RARECRX(formerly ETMYDST) is a great guy and awesome seller! I spent a few hours talking shop w/ him when I stopped by to pick up my aerokit(in awesome condition). I ended up leaving with more than I expected! Communication was great, he answered or returned calls promptly and PMed back quickly. I will definitely be doing business w/ him again.
Much mahalos,
Les

I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

oldschoolrulz5802

A pleasure doing business with RARECRX. Got just what i needed and quick.
They must have hyperjets on that thing! And whatta we got on this thing a cuisinart ?!!!" -spaceballs

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
^shipped thursday afternoon from Cali, and received saturday morning in S.C.!! He bought a 87 teg ECU but I shipped it with free teg injectors also!!, and paid for priority shipping on me!!

<<shameless plug for me hahahah as I will be selling some sweet items soon..

Vicious

Great guy to buy from and communicate with. even threw in extra. taped it so well that it took me awhile to open my package.

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

1GEN_SI86

• Homina Homina HOMINA!!!! POW right in the kisser
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Civic CRX SI
    Garage View Garage
made a trip from sacramento to stockton, the second time. these are the first of many trips. Great guy, great buyer, seller...nice guy all around. I recommend RARECRX biggrin.gif

Vicious

w0ot wo0t!!!!!!!!!!!!! more props for RARE

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

Jaminak

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 84 1500 Coupe, 89 Cherokee
Great seller! Great stuff! Fast shipping! Prompt responses! What more could you ask for?

flashmatrix

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: Lexus GS300
Great seller! Quick shipper! I got my 5way Tokicos and im pleased with the transaction. Would defenitely buy from again. wink.gif

"Your arms are too short to box with GOD."

ef91

• 87 stock box
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 black hatch si, 91 red hatch si
    • Image Gallery
rarecrx, got the lightspeed test pipe today.... looks better than the pic you posted.... thanks man....

great seller as always, sent me a tracking # i couldn't ask for anything else, great packaging too....

colin

1GEN_SI86

• Homina Homina HOMINA!!!! POW right in the kisser
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Civic CRX SI
    Garage View Garage
Oh damn, completely forgot to update this post....

Got some Suspension techniques from him, and help with install! great guy! definitely vouch for him 23432894574386% biggrin.gif

1!2m00n

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
bought a set of 1g crx rear speaker brackets and covers from rarecrx. great seller to communicate with. i received the items quickly in a well packaged manner. thanks rarecrx...

alexm86

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 86 Civic Si - Greek White, 2005 Convertible Mustang, 1995 Ford F150 XLT (5.8L/351W)
Great Buyer. Great Communication. Didn't low ball on price. FAST payment & part of the sales price went to a donation to RPR- 1/2 from each of us. Would sell to again!