Making Final Decision

• You cannot reply to this topic
20 replies to this topic

Poll: Which swap should I go for

Which swap should I go for

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

down4ce

Thanks that helps, now that i think about, as fast a crxls is, the torque he has breaks his wheels loose at lower speeds and when taking off which can be detramental to a good 1/4 mile run, right? Another thing, I'd like to be different and do the b18c1 but that won't fit right?

Edited by down4ce, 15 December 2004 - 01:09 AM.

C8V6C

Switch the IManifold to skunk2 for gsr....

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

aplusperformance

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    Garage View Garage
we got a b18a1 in ours but were doing turbo and nos and hell maybe a b18c1 head

rexsk8er

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: '86 CRX d16a1 hf (RIP), '86 civic hatch ls (DD)
    • Image Gallery
i say...... B16 for the near perfect r/s ratio (1.74, perfect is 1.75) its avalibility of parts, no necessity to smash your cars fraim or dent the fire wall, and a nice long list of parts to buy. i think a 1.8l is way to torquey for our cars, my d16 has no trouble boiling the tires. and it has bairly 100 ftlbs. so i think youll have no trouble with a b16.

Sean

X-man006

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 crx SI
In my opinion If you had the money do a poor man type R.....b16 block with a b18c head.....But that is my opinion....any if you dont go with wut you wanna do.....not with wut every one else says....

down4ce

QUOTE (X-man006 @ Dec 15 2004, 08:41 PM)
if you dont, go with wut you wanna do.....not with wut every one else says....

I know but I was thinking about the resale and general opinion on which is preffered. Ihave had it made up in my mind that the b18 would be a nice swap for the future, but right now with my budget, age and experience the b16 is the most convenient. T-Money tongue.gif