*** Off Topic Thread ***

• You cannot reply to this topic
258 replies to this topic

86hamstersi

• Get a job loser
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1980 yamaha qt50, 2007 civic si sedan(wife's)
    Garage View Garage
Who wants some cheesecake. I do
A grown up living with their parents is a loser.

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
and here's a pic

When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

C8V6C

OooOOOOooo

I would just tell her that the wheels had some sentimental value, and if they could replace them in a fair amount of time, once they get better of course.

Scary!

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

C8V6C

QUOTE (86hamstersi @ Jul 31 2009, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who wants some cheesecake. I do

No fair!

I'd say my favorite part of cheesecake is the crust though, graham cracker or oreo FTW!

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (C8V6C @ Jul 31 2009, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OooOOOOooo

I would just tell her that the wheels had some sentimental value, and if they could replace them in a fair amount of time, once they get better of course.

Scary!

yeah, it isnt so much the wheels that had any value to me but they were new tires and thats what i want replaced more than anything
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

kjeffery

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 Crx SI, 06 Ford Focus, 08 Ford E-150
QUOTE (crxls @ Jul 31 2009, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah, it isnt so much the wheels that had any value to me but they were new tires and thats what i want replaced more than anything

Its kinda your lost. I never heard of anyone letting people borrow rims and tires. I could see using a lawn mower or something but rims and tires, you should have been thinking on that one. If all else fails just tell them to buy some cheap walmart tires for the accord rims you have now when they get on there feet with the wreck
I paint my hood black for that carbon fiber look!!

kjeffery

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 Crx SI, 06 Ford Focus, 08 Ford E-150
Sippin on a 44oz slurpee from 711, working on a Saturday installing cameras in stinking ass garbage trucks and raining, and away from the family...damn life doesnt get any better!!!
I paint my hood black for that carbon fiber look!!

C8V6C

What does a camera in a garbage truck do...like watch out for theft, or like a backup camera?

ChrisF-dude