85 Crx

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

E-Rock

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
I wanna know what kinda offers i get for my car, the wheels arent sold with it it will have the stock steel wheels, i bought this car off my cousin, it has a little over 200k miles but still runs like a dream, just put new distributor cap rotor button, wires,plugs and timing belt on it, new wheels bearings and shocks, and one new axle because CV joint was bad....the front nose peice that goes between the headlights is gone...dont know what happend to it it was gone when i got it..just give me some offers...
By the way the car has a small dent in the back, but it hasnt been wrecked the ground is just un level..
And it doesnt have a vtec someone just stuck that sticker on there...

Edited by E-Rock, 22 January 2006 - 10:19 AM.

1goldteg

• Habanero Pepper
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 92 Integra GS-R , 85 Turbo CRX Si -Stolen 09/07
QUOTE (E-Rock @ Jan 22 2006, 10:17 AM)
I wanna know what kinda offers i get for my car, the wheels arent sold with it it will have the stock steel wheels, i bought this car off my cousin, it has a little over 200k miles but still runs like a dream, just put new distributor cap rotor button, wires,plugs and timing belt on it, new wheels bearings and shocks, and one new axle because CV joint was bad....the front nose peice that goes between the headlights is gone...dont know what happend to it it was gone when i got it..just give me some offers...
By the way the car has a small dent in the back, but it hasnt been wrecked the ground is just un level..

how about some pics of the engine bay and interior? how about 600?

B@T "El Argentino"

I can give you $600 and may be able to pick it up next Sunday.
I live in Indiana. Does it have any underbody rust?
Thanks
B@T 46 "THE DOCTOR"
[email protected]
user posted image
My "VOUCH" tread http://www.redpepper...44

E-Rock

• Granny
  • Pip
QUOTE (B@T "El Argentino" @ Jan 22 2006, 11:13 AM)
I can give you $600 and may be able to pick it up next Sunday.
I live in Indiana. Does it have any underbody rust?
Thanks

the floorboard on the passenger side has a spot about the size of half your hand through im not sure about the drivers side, i was going to fix it but water never gets in it so i didnt bother..and i live in ky, 40313 area

Edited by E-Rock, 22 January 2006 - 11:57 AM.

E-Rock

• Granny
  • Pip
QUOTE (1goldteg @ Jan 22 2006, 10:50 AM)
QUOTE (E-Rock @ Jan 22 2006, 10:17 AM)

how about some pics of the engine bay and interior? how about 600?

i dont have a camera available at the moment but i should by tomorrow, ill get some pics of it then..sorry

E-Rock

• Granny
  • Pip
Also i forgot to include the passenger side fender is cracked at the top