The Texas Horde

• You cannot reply to this topic
16 replies to this topic

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (zakats @ Aug 8 2007, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont mean to be a negative nancy, cause id hope to do the same thing (or similar) myself when I get out of college hopefully next summer... of course my first priority is the RWD civic or crx. blush.gif

So now your priorities are????? What? You gave up on the rebuild, like what 6 times in the last 4 years, settled on bike carbs, quit that, then B-series, sheeeeeeit you still haven't finished that (no, I will not complete it for you!!!! mad.gif ) Now you are contemplating swapping the b series into the rex. Whats next???? Dropping out of college and knocking up a few fat chicks cuz you're bored????

Welcome to Tx. Have a nice day. dry.gif
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (badpenny @ Aug 8 2007, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(no, I will not complete it for you!!!! mad.gif ) Now you are contemplating swapping the b series into the rex. Whats next???? Dropping out of college and knocking up a few fat chicks cuz you're bored????
Welcome to Tx. Have a nice day. dry.gif

haha... good ol jason... don't you worry, before you know it, you'll find yourself installing my heater core laugh.gif
hey I AM bored and I WILL bang some fat broads... knock em up...? maybe but I won't leave a trail for them to find me... yes I said them because Im going to have group sex with more than one fat girl. wink.gif

Right now I'm dealing with my sister's wedding, this shit blows. I'll get some shit done, just you watch!
He who dies with the most toys, wins.