What do you think my car is worth???

• You cannot reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic

cjmech

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
http://hometown.aol....mech/index.html

I want to sell the entire car, I have had it scince 96 and have done alot of work to it but dont want to loose my a$$ if you know what I mean, what do you think is a fair price? It has the typical surface rust and has been in a couple accidents and repaired, has clean title no salvage or rebuild.

Cj

crx_dx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
page dont work

Masta

http://www.hometown....mech/index.html

Car is nice.  Must be quick.  As for what its worth, take what you have in it and cut that number in half.  Sorry man but already modded cars never seem to get what they're worth.  The car looks good and if RPR could buy it we would, but we can't.  Hopefully you'll find a buyer here.  Why are you selling it?

Darren
Civic Nation. Represent.

cjmech

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
I am selling it because I need a larger car with more room than the old CRX, its a great car for fun and a day at the races but its no where near practical for family duty. My 2yr old girl loves to ride in it but we have a new one on the way and so well it has to go. I was thinking of asking around $4500 but I think it might be hard to get that for it.

Cj

nyc86zc

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 Turbo CRX Hf~ 92 grey Galant VR4~ 05 WRX
Looks nice.  I would offer you around $3000-3500US.  

How are you keeping your boost level at 5psi?  
I am using a t25 and have lengthened the actuator rod, but I am hitting 7psi late in third gear and only 2psi in first gear.  I would like to hit 7psi in first gear at 3k rpms.

cjmech

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
I am using a MBC (grainger setup)

Cj

Blaze

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Why dont you turn up the boost to like 8-9 psi? Do you need better fuel management or something?

Blaze
91 Honda CRX DX w/ B20
Cuz has a 86 HF that I work on all the time
cause he breaks it, ALOT.
86 Prelude (having major carb woes)
Trying to help the fellow rexers out.

cjmech

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
The car is currently set at 7psi max, normal boost is 6psi and its fast enough to chew up mustang GT's on the interstate....hehe.

Cj

My fuel management is the S-AFC and 450cc injectors so It has plenty of fuel just dont feel like really pushing the motor too hard scince I drive it everyday.