I need 86-89 integra
- Manual transmission
- Half shaft
- Flywheel
- Front knuckles
- Driver + Passenger axles
- Shift linkage
- Motor and trans mounts

Anyone in the 604 area just send me a message if you got these parts.

JEA86

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 Honda CRX Blacktop Swap, 2010 Toyota Tacoma TRD, 2012 Toyota Rav4
    Garage View Garage
you could probably buy a whole car for what your getting ready to spend in parted out items.
The Original CR-Z driver

Mackwagon

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
QUOTE (fritt @ Dec 29 2011, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I need 86-89 integra
- Manual transmission
- Half shaft
- Flywheel
- Front knuckles
- Driver + Passenger axles
- Shift linkage
- Motor and trans mounts

Anyone in the 604 area just send me a message if you got these parts.

In Hayward, CA, I have for sure, the flywheel and a clutch ,and shifter linkage that I could ship out to you. By front Knuckles you mean the front spindles? or Front hub carriers. So the hub carrier, the front bearing, the front hub, and maybe the front brake rotor?? I have a set of those. I should also have the full motor and transmission mounts and the half shaft. No axles (just buy rebuilt or new ones from Autozone, it will be cheaper than buying used ones and paying for shipping.

I am selling off a honda civic race car (24 hours of lemons) either as a whole car or parting it out (on the 24 HoL forum). If I part it out, I will have the manual transmission and maybe the drive axles for sale.

fritt

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 02 rsx type S . 91 civic
QUOTE (Mackwagon @ Dec 30 2011, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In Hayward, CA, I have for sure, the flywheel and a clutch ,and shifter linkage that I could ship out to you. By front Knuckles you mean the front spindles? or Front hub carriers. So the hub carrier, the front bearing, the front hub, and maybe the front brake rotor?? I have a set of those. I should also have the full motor and transmission mounts and the half shaft. No axles (just buy rebuilt or new ones from Autozone, it will be cheaper than buying used ones and paying for shipping.

I am selling off a honda civic race car (24 hours of lemons) either as a whole car or parting it out (on the 24 HoL forum). If I part it out, I will have the manual transmission and maybe the drive axles for sale.

Yeah the carriers with bearings and spindle in it. Dont need the clutch or rotors. I would need to know prices and how much shipping is to canada with usps