1989 Acura Integra Part Out

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

Mackwagon

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
UPDATE: I'm a newbee Red Pepper guy so I can only answer messages once every 2 hours. So send me a message and include your e-mail address.

I have an 1989 Silver Acura Integra that I'm parting out before towing off to the JY or steel recycling. Right now (4/7/2011) it has everything except for the engine and transmission. The interior is gray/blue and in really great condition. The dash board is near perfect. Seats are good. The body is in good condition except for the left front fender and drivers door sheet metal. new alternator, I think the drive shafts are nearly new, Radiator is pretty new. Rear hatch struts are NFG. Battery brand new (probably can't ship that).

14 in stock Aluminum wheels with some 195/60 tires that saw one 9 hour rainy day at Sear Pointless (24 hours of lemons) on a honda civic.

The car is located in Hayward, Ca and I can ship parts out.

I do have some extra engine internals/externals that I can sell of, but its better if you ask for what you want and I'll get back to you ASAP.

http://sfbay.craigsl...2314097452.html

Dan

Edited by Mackwagon, 08 April 2011 - 09:44 PM.

Vicious

Everything for a rear brake swap. The hubs, cables, calipers, brackets, and discs. Get me a shipped qoute to zip code 33613

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

Infinityzero

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: D16a1 Powered 3rd gen hatch, D15a1 Powered first gen Crx
Hey dude, just wondering if you still have the oem glovebox clips/locking hardware/handle? Ie like the clips the glovebox clips into on the dash and the mechanism that sits on the actual box itself? If so, how much would you want for it shipped to Vancouver Canada?

Thanks

sxpkpower

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 86 CRX HF, 85 CRX SI, 84 CRX D16A1 swap, 76 Scirocco, 90 Firebird, 70 Charger R/T, 87 V8 S10
How much for the torsion bars and tubes shipped to 59105.