"Been there, done that"

TheSneak

• Two Krazy Daveks
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 crx dx
awesomenessicity

flat black cars rule, makes me want to paint mine even more

Edited by TheSneak, 14 July 2004 - 11:30 PM.

One time Krazy Davek said his foot hurt. So he glocked it. Then he glocked his other foot just because he thought it was going to snitch, he asked it if it was and it said no, so he glocked it not only because it was going to snitch but also because it lied.When he isn't driving his 3 door 3 speed 3 cylinder geo metro with 20" spinners, he's driving his freestyle motox bike with 20" spinner dirtbike wheels in downtown NYC.

calmoc9

• C.E.L. 4-life
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 crx si. FINALLY PUT THE ZC IN!! turbo coming soon. 12 Titan Pro 4X, 07 Accord EX V6 6MT dd
    • Image Gallery
jealous is the only word i can think of. too bad i cant spell it. smile.gif sweet cars man. looking good.

scott
"Why dont you just put a pussy on the front of that car? It takes more money than I do." - The Wife

vouch thread 1 2

QUOTE (kaymo @ Mar 2 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sure its no ferrari, and its no pussy magnet

nivek2002

looks great, gas station shots are always great! those red rims are awesome!

vervepipes

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: '84 CRX
does flat paint scratch or marr easily? i've always thought clearcoat offered protection from having to repaint time and again

87crxdx

are the corners painted? or are they yellow bulbs? looks cool thanks, i might spray mine all yellow kinda not sure what it will look tho

civtrx

• Craig M.
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 Honda Civic 1500-S
QUOTE (87crxdx @ Jul 15 2004, 12:21 AM)
are the corners painted? or are they yellow bulbs? looks cool thanks, i might spray mine all yellow kinda not sure what it will look tho

he probably sprayed them orange. I did the same with mine with the window tinting spray...very easy job and you get some nice rich amber corners that look good!

E-AT_me.... where did you get your fogs? And license plate? ph34r.gif
user posted image
^^^^^ R.I.P 05/16/05. . . you will be missed my Civic! ^^^^^

demon2180

Sweet cars got to love the flat black look. What Headlight blubs you using in the CRX?
user posted imageshift light offuser posted imageshift light on heheh
user posted imageSportInjectedClub

CRXfanatic

• Dual Mikunis Rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX, 2001 Subaru 2.5RS, 2004 Accord EX, 1983 Honda VT500FT
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
You guys don't remember the Agreziv-Spec amber corners? Yeah, they're spray painted with krylon stained glass paint...
"If Honda does not race there is no Honda." -Soichiro Honda

Posted Image

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (civtrx @ Jul 15 2004, 04:17 AM)
QUOTE (87crxdx @ Jul 15 2004, 12:21 AM)

he probably sprayed them orange. I did the same with mine with the window tinting spray...very easy job and you get some nice rich amber corners that look good!

E-AT_me.... where did you get your fogs? And license plate? ph34r.gif

sorry, bud. not my car. mine's white.. that's his brothers car.. i do have fogs waiting to be put on, though.. i'll get pics when i'm done. i have some raybrigs that are EXTREMELY yellow..

btw, agresiv, can you try and get your bro to email me? i want to know how he mounted them fogs.. is it just to the bumper underneath? (the metal part). kind of hesitant to cut up my bumper cover, but i really need fog lights.. mine SUCK!
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
look spretty good

cbstdscott

• Swap in HF drums, check your cam timing
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si, '07 Civic Si Sedan, '15 Scion FRS
    • Image Gallery
Very stealthy! If only RAM (radar absorbing materiel) was available......

Scott
Posted Image

Form Follows Function

TheSneak

• Two Krazy Daveks
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 crx dx
Very stealthy! If only RAM (radar absorbing materiel) was available......

vervepipes works on hornets for a living i'm sure he could sneak some out for us one day.
One time Krazy Davek said his foot hurt. So he glocked it. Then he glocked his other foot just because he thought it was going to snitch, he asked it if it was and it said no, so he glocked it not only because it was going to snitch but also because it lied.When he isn't driving his 3 door 3 speed 3 cylinder geo metro with 20" spinners, he's driving his freestyle motox bike with 20" spinner dirtbike wheels in downtown NYC.

vervepipes

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: '84 CRX
if i could get some from the refinishing shop, i'd be the first to paint it that way. it's a little hard to get your hands on without somebody noticeing though... ph34r.gif

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
I wont hold my beasth