Pgmfi Warning Light In Usdm Civic Si ?

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

lambs

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: R32 GTR, 260Z, RAV4, Jazz (Wifes), 3G Civic Sedan (daughter), BMW K100
    Garage View Garage
I'm in the midst of converting an Oz spec 3G Civic sedan to EFI using JDM CRX parts (thanks to JDT....). I've got the CRX wiring loom cut down to the basics and will be integrating it with the existing 3G loom very soon. Of course, the existing dash cluster doesn't have the PGM-FI warning light and while the wiring is relatively simple for this, there's no 'PGM-FI' stencil on any of the available spaces. I can cobble something up, but it would be nice to have that 'factory look'. Anyway I'm wondering where the warning light is in USDM Civics (or others ??) of the same vintage (1986). I'm hoping it's on the tacho side of things......

I did a search but came up with 59 pages to wade through, so sorry if this has been covered already.

TIA

Edit: BTW, with a lot of the posts that I found in my search for the above info none of the photos included were available to view, there was just a box with a question mark.......server problems ???

87mugencivicSi

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 98 Cavalier (sold), 87 civic Si (sold) *tear*, 99 Grand Am 2.4L
its the bottom light on the tacho side.

^i miss her dearly

lambs

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: R32 GTR, 260Z, RAV4, Jazz (Wifes), 3G Civic Sedan (daughter), BMW K100
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (87mugencivicSi @ Mar 19 2008, 05:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its the bottom light on the tacho side.

OK, thanks for that. Do you by any chance have a pic or point me in the direction of one ??

87mugencivicSi

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 98 Cavalier (sold), 87 civic Si (sold) *tear*, 99 Grand Am 2.4L
i dont have one im sure you could find one in someones gallery, ill look

^i miss her dearly