Selling My Rexes On Ebay

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

yawbo

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 94 Teg LS
The runner needs a clutch, some engine work (probably a head gasket) and brake slave cylinders on the rear drums, and maybe some minor suspension bushings. AC work if you live in TX. The car is located in the DFW area.

The parts car supposedly runs, according to the previous owner, it just needs a tuneup, a flywheel, and 2nd gear on the tranny. No AC hardware. Has heat though? Other than that, you'd need headlights, corners on the front, and bolts to hold down the seats. Also you would need a window regulator and the parts to rebuild the inner door on the driver's side. I just do not have the time or the automotive skills, I am working and going to school full time, and it's so not worth it to keep up my teg and 2 rexes. I thought about dragging out one, and EV-ing the other one. On to the peace of mind of taking care of one car and having time to do so. As such, the cars are very cheap...

Oh and both rexes have header panels, the runner also has the original foam spoiler, the sunroof works, and both are '85s, so they have the recessed head lights.

Links
Runner
Project Car / Tune up

Taking private offers, you can also see the car on Saturday...friday night also if you're up to it...let me know

Pictures of the runner

And the project