Having Fun With My Hood

• You cannot reply to this topic
29 replies to this topic

rollz87civic

• VOOM VOOM NO VTEC!!!!!!!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 civic sedan(sold) 1987 civic DX(sold) 1992 civic SI(sold) 1985 civic wagon 4wd(sold) 1986 civic std DD(Sold)1986 civic dx(sold)
    • Image Gallery
i like it its different
SACHR member be hate for who you are not loved for who your not.

Posted Image
Member in the Carburetion Nation

RIP GLEN

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (rollz87civic @ Apr 17 2007, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i like it its different

thanks smile.gif i like it too lol and its not heavy ,i thought it would be like having a bunch of bricks on the hood lol ,but it isnt

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
wacko.gif
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
well me and the hood had little issue today ,i think it lost the fight

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

rollz87civic

• VOOM VOOM NO VTEC!!!!!!!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 civic sedan(sold) 1987 civic DX(sold) 1992 civic SI(sold) 1985 civic wagon 4wd(sold) 1986 civic std DD(Sold)1986 civic dx(sold)
    • Image Gallery
what did u do?
SACHR member be hate for who you are not loved for who your not.

Posted Image
Member in the Carburetion Nation

RIP GLEN

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (rollz87civic @ Apr 19 2007, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what did u do?

i broke it ,i was getting fed up with the comments i was getting on other sites ,and had to releive some stress i allso got rid of the skirts the rear bumper and the fenders ,im all stock now ,oh and the molded door panels are gone now too

My Webpage

zakats

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
lol wow, sticks and stones... words do hurt too. It might not be what Id do, but whatever your own personal flavor is, rock it like its platinum.
on the up-side >
maybe by beating your hood and the other body parts to hell, you've opened the door to make a bit widER mugen style body kit? I dont think anyone would bitch about that.

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (zakats @ Apr 19 2007, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol wow, sticks and stones... words do hurt too. It might not be what Id do, but whatever your own personal flavor is, rock it like its platinum.
on the up-side >
maybe by beating your hood and the other body parts to hell, you've opened the door to make a bit widER mugen style body kit? I dont think anyone would bitch about that.

lol i know man but it made me feel so much better ,i only wrecked the hood ,kinda phsyco thing to do i know and im ashamed for letting them get to me

My Webpage

zakats

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
no worries really... fuck the intranets!

a3h87

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: i'm gonna need these keys to 87 honda
looks good.its just i preffer stock cf hood.