^ Yep, it dont count tongue.gif This is 87 and older territory laugh.gif

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

zc-hybrid

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 civic CR-VTEC
Well here is my proof, only UK car on the list i believe biggrin.gif

ZC-HYBRID (road tryes and stock OBD0 ecu)

Can you add my old 3G civics time to the list, tuned D16a2 with ZC head 14.58 @ 94.8 mph

Edited by zc-hybrid, 06 February 2007 - 03:20 PM.

shadowboy

• RPR Resident Mad Scientist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX HF, D16A1-powah
    Garage View Garage
what's the sorting scheme on the first post?

cause the N/A section has items out of order in terms of both ET AND trap speed. for example, #10 has a higher trap speed than #9, yet my ET is faster than #14.

Incidentally, I had brown-top ZC cams when I ran that 15.13.
Shawn
--------
1987 CRX HF, black top D16A1 power.
Best ET so far: 15.130 @ 88.53mph

Computer

• Brian spilner racing team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86 CRX DX, 03 MT IS300
    Garage View Garage
Fixed (i think)

Havent been able to check over it since i pretty much copied and pasted it from CRXdans post...Any other mistakes just let me know. And as for trap speeds, they dont matter. I have runs that are faster than my previous times but my trap speed went down.The list goes in order from whomever has the shortest time to the longest.

btw new rule for the registry, you have to PM me your info because i dont want this thread getting so long that i have to read 10 pages just to find someones info.

hawk 86 needs to give me his time again since it got screwed up somehow so i deleted it.

Edited by Computer, 06 February 2007 - 08:53 PM.

86 crx

Computer

• PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Moose @ Feb 5 2007, 03:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My 99 Si ran a best of 11.640 at 118. Cut a 1.680 60' >But i am assuming it doesnt count since its not real old like the rest of our cars lmao!

im kinda interested in what that procharged cobra can do ;D

86 crx

shadowboy

• PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Computer @ Feb 6 2007, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fixed (i think)
Havent been able to check over it since i pretty much copied and pasted it from CRXdans post...Any other mistakes just let me know. And as for trap speeds, they dont matter. I have runs that are faster than my previous times but my trap speed went down.The list goes in order from whomever has the shortest time to the longest.

btw new rule for the registry, you have to PM me your info because i dont want this thread getting so long that i have to read 10 pages just to find someones info.

hawk 86 needs to give me his time again since it got screwed up somehow so i deleted it.

trap speed is more telling than ET, though

trap speed tells you your power to weight ratio.

ET only says how well you launched.

trap speeds are also generally more consistent than ET's

I have had an ET that was 0.5 seconds slower but the trap speed went down by like .03mph, why? cause the 60ft sucked. (a 2.7s 60ft will yield me a 15.9, but later that day i ran a 15.2 with a 2.2s 60ft--both trap speeds were around 87mph. these were before the ZC cams)
Shawn
--------

87sivtec

• can't wait for summer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 crx hf w/B18C and a RAM
    • Image Gallery
You are correct. Trap speed does show how much power you are making. Unfortunatly though, drag racing is all about who gets there the quickest. Therefore, the e.t. is what counts.
twitter: @lylehatton

C8V6C

I get to run with the slicks for the first time this friday! I hope for good numbers, and after we get a few runs to break down the timeslips, we will retune and turn on the boost! Im excited tongue.gif

therealtime

• Slow builder of Fast cars
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 86 CRX Si Turbo, 87 Civic Wagon 4wd (sold), 88 Civic Hatch Std. (RIP), 93 del Sol Si (sold)
i am heading to rockingham dragway in nc on feb 17th '07 in case anyone is nearby and wants to attend. i havent been to the 1/4 in about a year and a half and a whole lot has changed since my 13.2. i am excited as well...

-tony

-Tony
1986 CRX Si turbo project best 1/8mi et= 8.02
1987 Civic Wagon Real Time 4wd (SOLD)
1993 Del Sol Si (sold)

and Various non-Hondas
www.cheaptrixracing.com

wago%20clan.JPG
ex Wagovan-Clan Member

Computer

• PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (87sivtec @ Feb 6 2007, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are correct. Trap speed does show how much power you are making. Unfortunatly though, drag racing is all about who gets there the quickest. Therefore, the e.t. is what counts.

Yep thats why its in the order that its in.

86 crx

dnocrx

• www.wirednj.com
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 crx zc boosted
QUOTE (C8V6C @ Feb 6 2007, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I get to run with the slicks for the first time this friday! I hope for good numbers, and after we get a few runs to break down the timeslips, we will retune and turn on the boost! Im excited tongue.gif

good luck,let's see who's the first to take lilbuddy's title laugh.gif
RUN YOUR CAR NOT YOUR MOUTH

shadowboy

• PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (87sivtec @ Feb 6 2007, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not always true: bracket racing. you come in under your dial-in and your opponent doesn't, you lose--even if you are 0.001 seconds under and your opponent is 5.000 seconds over.

Edited by shadowboy, 08 February 2007 - 12:33 AM.

Shawn
--------

87sivtec

• can't wait for summer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 crx hf w/B18C and a RAM
    • Image Gallery
correct.
twitter: @lylehatton

C8V6C

The best of the night was [email protected]. This was still with a 1.9 60ft on those huge slicks, so its obvious I need some practice with them.

I say with some practice and me swapping out that shortshifter to my GSR shifter, I should be able to get mid 11s on this setup.

My friend wants me to get consistent with my times, and then we will up the boost smile.gif

I do have a video...I will try to have it uploaded today.

lil buddy

• obsessive compulsive...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 civic si Resto Rod,85 civic DX,84 CRX 1500 DX, 79 XL 75,69 Z50 mini trail, 03 Pilot and my 2013 ride on
QUOTE (C8V6C @ Feb 10 2007, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The best of the night was [email protected]. This was still with a 1.9 60ft on those huge slicks, so its obvious I need some practice with them.

I say with some practice and me swapping out that shortshifter to my GSR shifter, I should be able to get mid 11s on this setup.

My friend wants me to get consistent with my times, and then we will up the boost smile.gif

I do have a video...I will try to have it uploaded today.

good job man. what kinda power are u launching with? are u preloading the drivetrain? that can make a huge difference in 60ft. i went from a 1.8-1.9 to 1.60s consistently from just preloading. what size slicks and how old are they? i found with the MTs they don't last very. are u using a multi stage boost controller?