1/4 Mile Registry

• You cannot reply to this topic
198 replies to this topic

C8V6C

Ebrake helps, but you suppose to come out of the water box.....if you keep scooting ou earlier than expected, just burn out more "inside" the water box and burn out in second....

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
did both, but it just didn't hold to my liking I'm going to try readjusting the drums manually, if that doesn't do it well... I will go with discs at some point in the distant future
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

C8V6C

I have the opposite problem, mine holds a little too tight, so if I have the ebrake completely down and pushing the car in neutral, sometimes they make a slight howl noise...just gotta get under there and do it, but I been lazy

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

therealtime

• Slow builder of Fast cars
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 CRX Si Turbo, 87 Civic Wagon 4wd (sold), 88 Civic Hatch Std. (RIP), 93 del Sol Si (sold)
Time to bring this thread back from the dead. I haven't spent any time with my baby (the CRX) in over a year. I am planning to try out Zmax Dragway in Charlotte, NC on the last Wednesday in June. I would like to post the results, but who is governing this thread now? Looks like Computer hasn't signed in for a while either. I think this should be a sticky.

-Tony

-Tony
1986 CRX Si turbo project best 1/8mi et= 8.02
1987 Civic Wagon Real Time 4wd (SOLD)
1993 Del Sol Si (sold)

and Various non-Hondas
www.cheaptrixracing.com

wago%20clan.JPG
ex Wagovan-Clan Member