• Group: Members
    • Drives: 02 rsx type S . 91 civic
blacktop teg harness, why?

fritt

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
well its been a whyle since i have really done anything to my car so i started to put my turbo on it today. the turbo sits pretty low so i have to change the oil return fitting on the turbo

604_Crx

• My car is older than i am...
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
nice man, are you going to use a half rad?

mayhem019

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (fritt @ Aug 11 2007, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well its been a whyle since i have really done anything to my car so i started to put my turbo on it today. the turbo sits pretty low so i have to change the oil return fitting on the turbo

Heres what mine looks like... Just a 90 degree fitting off the bottom of the turbo and *almost* straight into the pan. No problems so far.. Id like it to be higher but there is not much I can do with this manifold

user posted image

fritt

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
ya i also got a 90 degree fitting it seems fine but my car is off the road till late spring im going to be changing alot of stuff i dont like on it and turning it into more of a track car because i got a 90 teg for my dd now

1gcvcb18

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 84' Honda CIvic HB, 93 Honda Accord EX Wagon
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (fritt @ Aug 11 2007, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My turbo setup ended to be just like yours it's a little to low and i can't fit a full size radiator, Gona buy a half rad on ebay and buy a 90 degree fitting for the oil return line. Turbo i got is a Garrett 60 cold side 48 hot side. You should brace the turbo up so is doesn't crack the welds because of that weight.

cbb4bf8a-8fb9-4b3f-9246-c8a7778a62a1_zps

Build Thread

fritt

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
As hard as this is for me i am comming to a close with this car and will be parting it out if no one buys the whole car. I have had alot of fun and learned alot from this crx and will miss it alot. I will be buying another one sometime in the future they way to much fun to drive biggrin.gif Thanks to everyone that helped me through my build

rollz87civic

• VOOM VOOM NO VTEC!!!!!!!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 civic sedan(sold) 1987 civic DX(sold) 1992 civic SI(sold) 1985 civic wagon 4wd(sold) 1986 civic std DD(Sold)1986 civic dx(sold)
    • Image Gallery
Your just going to give up huh.gif huh.gif
SACHR member be hate for who you are not loved for who your not.

Posted Image
Member in the Carburetion Nation

RIP GLEN

604_Crx

• PipPip
If you part out i want the engine.

Msg me with some details about the car and the turbo system, maybe we can work something out.

fritt

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
i am keeping the turbo system for my DA9 and i am not to sure if i want to sell the motor yet because i am sercing for clean 1st gen si. But if i do sell the motor i will let you know

604_Crx

• PipPip
Sounds good