Fritt's Crx Build

• You cannot reply to this topic
100 replies to this topic

projEKtjokes

• Wanna see some mexican magic. . .
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 84 Nissan S12 Silvia, 97 EK hatch and coupe, 90 Mitsu Mighty Max, 87 Si Hatch
QUOTE (DSK 86CRX @ Dec 4 2006, 01:55 AM)
How did you get the block that clean? i've been trying to make mine look new and it aint happenin, what your secret

Most shops have a glass media blaster or a hot tank that makes blocks this clean.

You should think twice about puttin APC seats in your car fritt, They weigh just as much as stock and the fabric tears easy. Not to mention the lack of padding, seats are something you definately dont want to get cheap on as your gonna use them all the time.

user posted image

fritt

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 02 rsx type S . 91 civic
QUOTE (phatboycrxhf)
looking very nice.Is that hood all fiberglass or did you just fiberglass the hood to headerpanel ????

it is all fiberglass i still have my header panle and hood on my car the headerpanel is new no cracks or anything i might sell it later on if my hood turns out allright

QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper)
Besides welding in new steel, what else did you use bondo/putty/seam sealer etc.? It looks solid.

other than welding it i just used roofing tar it is very solid

QUOTE (projEKtjokes)
Most shops have a glass media blaster or a hot tank that makes blocks this clean.

You should think twice about puttin APC seats in your car fritt, They weigh just as much as stock and the fabric tears easy. Not to mention the lack of padding, seats are something you definately dont want to get cheap on as your gonna use them all the time.

ya i did use a glass media blaster on it and it also went through a hot tank

i wasnt to sure on apc seats either but i dont really know of any other seats that are cheap and have alot of suport

fritt

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
well i am goign to be ordering new pistons this week thats one step closer to getting my motor done heres the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/...s_promot_widget

i have also decided to change my headlights to recessed lights....my work wants to buy mine for a customer car and i have decided to paint my car a dark volkswagen green
http://www.tuningfev.....reen golf.jpg

i am just waiting for parts and other little things right now so my build is talkign a little long sad.gif

shauno

Looks good so far.

Where abouts in Van are you?

That was alot of rust, I must say. Look much better. I like the spray job, it's very ghost like.

Maybe I'll see you around?
Time to kick some ricer butt!

fritt

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
im in coquitlam right near portmoody have you ever bought anythign off crxdan? i up the streeet from him

fritt

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
so tonight i got some fun things....like a authentic Garrett t3 turbo some 3 inch mandrel bent pipes 2 urithane bushings for a rear swaybar and a valve cover that it in good shape now on with the pics

and i ordered my vitara pistons tonight to biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

eric87crx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1987 CRX HF W/ Si motor R.I.P, 1985 Si w/ D16A1, 1996 Neon
    Garage View Garage
Nice...what numbers are you looking to push with that turbo?

What He Said /\/\/\

fritt

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
around 250whp max i will upgrade to a t3/4 turbo in the summer when i get use to my car and learn how to drive well with alot of boost and a light car it can get crazy from what i have seen and been in

fritt

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
got cams back from colt cams

im getting really close to building the motor now biggrin.gif

eric87crx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1987 CRX HF W/ Si motor R.I.P, 1985 Si w/ D16A1, 1996 Neon
    Garage View Garage
Any updates?

What He Said /\/\/\

fritt

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
umm not to much i put my car in my back yard to work on it there under a big closed tent i have gutted the whole car so i can put the teg harness in and today i am ordering my connecting rods from tunertoys and cylinder posts this afternoon i am still not to sure on wich headstuds to order some people say to get the srt-4 headstuds but i found these any one order these ones will they work ok? http://tunertoys.zoo...roduct/208-4301

I only have one picture of the car right now and it is a crappy picture i will get more later

....still alot more work to do befor april sad.gif

Edited by fritt, 25 January 2007 - 03:05 PM.

a3h87

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: i'm gonna need these keys to 87 honda
very nice..setup.about the rust roofing tar?does it come in like a spray can??