West Coast Rpr Meet

• You cannot reply to this topic
65 replies to this topic

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Its about time for another RPR meet!

I want to give tons of notice for this one, so in over a month, the third weekend of October, is when we will have this meet. Free up your calendars that weekend well in advance and post your attendance here, once we get some plans made I will post again with details. That date is tentative, because I want as many members to show up as possible.

Anyone is allowed to come, I gave two months so hopefully we can get people from all over BC, a few die-hard WA RPR members, and it would be nice to see some NorCal or even SoCal (only 18 hour drive wink.gif ) Rexer/breadvaners. Maybe we can convice civtrx and vervepipes to make the trek from the praries! The specific location is going to be somewhere in British Columbia, Likely no more than 200km from Vancouver.

As far as itenerary goes, so far it is open, but we are definately looking at a cruise, a mini-bbq, and some camping. Posibilites include a cruise to Squamish or Harrison, either is good, it really depends on what camping we can get where we go.

I want this one to be bigger than the March meet, it certainly has been a long long time, so lets get together and cruise the streets with the oldest and best hondas made!

1. Rampage

Edited by Rampage, 08 August 2004 - 11:17 AM.

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

AudioCra-Z

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 07 Honda Fit
West Coast huh? Where at? Maybe the munster can come down.... We are bottle honing the block next week, getting rid of the damn "oil burning" problem.
Above all else, my WIFE I f33r the most!
Roses are #FF0000; Violets are #0000FF;

user posted image
RIP 86 CRX DX B16A

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Don't you mean up? wink.gif

Its going to be held in BC, I just realized that I didn't even actually specify that! ohmy.gif We just have to figure out where the camping is going to be, some place that is not crazy busy and we can have a bit of yeehawing, but not some place so far or remote that a civic/crx can't make it.

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

vervepipes

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: '84 CRX
i wish i could, but i'm all out of leave time for this year cause i'm helping my girlfriend move up from dartmouth the next 2 weeks and i dont know if the poor old car would make the trip sad.gif (unless i tow it behind my blazer). maybe next year if the oportunity comes by again. if i get rid of this rex, i'll most likely get another soon after, these cars are awesome

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 01 jimmy4x4, 92 ranger custom longbox 2wd
hey rampage mark me down and i will try to get it off im do for a week of so i can do it that week.

if its harrison that would be great but the only thing is if your thinking camping i dont sugest hicks area unless they fixed the road, i was there aobut 4 months ago and the pot holes were eating my car whole.

mind you i have just put new front shocks in and the car is rised to stock hight again so it should be ok for me.

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
1. Rampage
2. 3gencivic

Actually I was up at hicks lake just last weekend, as it is typical with dirt roads, there were some serious potholes, I was crusing at about 50 and it got quite rought, but even lowered with my header hanging about 4 inches from the ground I never bottomed once!

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

cvcc_wagon

• PipPip
    • Drives: 1983 Civic Wagon 1.8l w/ sidrdraft Webers
    • Image Gallery
i'm in if you don't mind a 2G wagon tagging along, i should have my weber'd 1.8 finished by then.

1. Rampage
2. 3gencivic
3. cvcc_wagon
-Andrew Smit-
now the non-cvcc_wagon
mail to: smit_andrew (at) hotmail (dot) com
user posted image

-->Updated Honda Engine List Here<--

Mmmm... Webers

eldo

• Think outside the box horsepower
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86CRX 68Chevelle 69GTO
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (Rampage @ Aug 8 2004, 08:36 PM)
1. Rampage
2. 3gencivic
3. cvcc_wagon
4. eldo

Party in B.C.???!!!I'm in.
I'll try and do some recon in the Squamish/Whistler area-There used to be lots of good large remote campsites that were accessible by car.

Ed

Edited by Rampage, 09 August 2004 - 12:18 AM.

Ed
86 Crx DX EW3 block EW2 ported head , Coltcams (nitrous/turbo Stage 2 Triflow )

T-25 with a blowthrough Keihin carb - 13 psi .

I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Can't wait, haven't met you yet, always looking forward to meeting new members.

civtrx was almost at the last one, and I haven't heard anything from Jonsey or Joe_3_G in a long time!

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

bigk3000

• 1337 5h17
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 84 Civic Hatch 1500 S with D16A1 blacktop
    • Image Gallery
jonesy is Missing In Action

wasnt he supposed to be at the march meet? we were waiting for him at the mall until we decided to take off

anyways im in.. d16a1 breadvan comming thru

1. Rampage
2. 3gencivic
3. cvcc_wagon
4. eldo
5. bigk3000
EXPLOSIVO!
84 Civic Hatchback 1500S-w/ d16 blacktop :P
86 Nissan 300zx GLL

user posted image

SportInjectedClub
user posted image

87ClubRed

• Soon it'll scream...for now, just a hum...
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: '07 Mazda 3 GT / 87 CRX Si (Going under the knife)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
You gotta love a months advance warning...this way my GF can't make other plans for me... cool.gif

i'm in if you don't mind a 2G wagon tagging along, i should have my weber'd 1.8 finished by then.

Please do. I'm looking at buying one in the near future...so I'd like to see what you've done to it!!

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 01 jimmy4x4, 92 ranger custom longbox 2wd
hey rampage you think you might have some rpr sticker by then?
if so i would like 2 original style 8 or 10 cant remember your sizes

cvcc_wagon

• PipPip
    • Drives: 1983 Civic Wagon 1.8l w/ sidrdraft Webers
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (87ClubRed @ Aug 12 2004, 12:12 PM)
Please do.  I'm looking at buying one in the near future...so I'd like to see what you've done to it!!

hopefully the engine will be finished by then, i'm about halfway finished my sidedraft manifold and i will start on the header next week with any luck, then it gets sent of for a port&polish on the head and a honing and surfacing on the block. i got set back a couple weeks doing a tranny swap on the current engine which really sucks with the 1 and 2G engines. the body needs quite a bit of work at the moment. i have pics in my gallery
http://www.redpepper...lery/AndrewSmit
-Andrew Smit-
now the non-cvcc_wagon
mail to: smit_andrew (at) hotmail (dot) com
user posted image

-->Updated Honda Engine List Here<--

Mmmm... Webers

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Bump.

What happened to the enthusiasm of the local members? Seems I can't get the support of everybody anymore.... I think I will post a link in the general topics to get some more coverage.

Anyways, 3gencivic, I can have some stickers made up for you for the meet, I plan on making a whole bunch up for the meet anyways, so people can get some.

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

eezerz

biggrin.gif c u there!
1. Rampage
2. 3gencivic
3. cvcc_wagon
4. eldo
5. bigk3000
6.eezerz
wink.gif
eezerz