I Hate Cops With A Passion

• You cannot reply to this topic
62 replies to this topic

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
well the cops took my car and impounded it for a street race i had last week yeah last week mad.gif i know i shouldent have done it but i did and i won.but any ways they charged me for street racing imprudent driving and making excessive noise (my muffler is to loudthey said)and sqweeling my tires.but now my car is imponded for 2 days and i have a court date that effects me going back too work and might loose my job lol and i dont even know whats going to happen about the street racing ticket charges are pending so its all up to the judge but i thought i would just share my day

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

SilverRex-Bullet

• Nerd
  • PipPipPip
thats a bummer man sad.gif .....hope it goes well w/ the judge wink.gif

myheadhertz

• Some days it isn't worth gnawing thru the leather straps
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: '91 CRX si, '66 Datsun SPL311, '87 CRX turbo under construction
QUOTE (phatboycrxhf @ Apr 16 2006, 12:52 AM)
well the cops took my car and impounded it for a street race i had last week yeah last week  mad.gif i know i shouldent have done it but i did and i won.but any ways they charged me for street racing imprudent driving and making excessive noise (my muffler is to loudthey said)and sqweeling my tires.but now my car is imponded for 2 days and i have a court date that effects me going back too work and might loose my job lol and i dont even know whats going to happen about the street racing ticket charges are pending so its all up to the judge but i thought i would just share my day

I don't understand why you hate the cops. The the cops were doing what they have to do to street racers when they catch them. Can you imagine what the streets would be like if they didn't enforce the laws?! Yeah, I have been known to street race (rarely now). If I ever get caught racing, I'm not gonna blame the cops for MY stupidity!

Edited by myheadhertz, 16 April 2006 - 01:04 AM.

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
well i dont think its the cops fault now???? every action has an equal and opposite reaction... street racing is not worth the problems trust me ..

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
yeah i guess but the thing is that they gave me a warning after someone rated on me for racing and now all of a sudden they want to nab me like come on can they do that ???like ok mitch were giving you a warning but dont do it a again and then they see me tonight huh what the hell lets pull him over and ticket him even though we allready gave him a warning about the same race and fine the shit out of him laugh.gif lke i know they have a job to do but there are alot worse people in this town why is it they come after me huh and its the same cop every time but i guess i shouldent have raced and i diserve what i got coming to me and i just got my lisence back a month ago am i ever going to learn my lesson ?????

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

crazi-85crx

some advice... just look for defects in the charge. i'm not too sure why they impounded your car though, usually this is just a stunting ticket. find a copy of your provincial regulation that deals with traffic offences and find the exact offence section you were charged with, and check if it's the right one, cuz if it's the wrong section you can have the charge quashed (cross fingers).

as for your court date, just show up prepared, seem appologetic, and dress professionaly (shirt and tie).

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (SilverRexBullet @ Apr 16 2006, 01:00 AM)
thats a bummer man sad.gif .....hope it goes well w/ the judge wink.gif

yeah thanks bro but im pretty sure im fudged just ebcause of my driving record 4 speeding now 2 imprudants and 1 racing man i wish there was a track around here and the cops watch the racing spots now so cant go on the high way sneeky buggers laugh.gif

My Webpage

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (crazi-85crx @ Apr 16 2006, 01:14 AM)
some advice... just look for defects in the charge. i'm not too sure why they impounded your car though, usually this is just a stunting ticket. find a copy of your provincial regulation that deals with traffic offences and find the exact offence section you were charged with, and check if it's the right one, cuz if it's the wrong section you can have the charge quashed (cross fingers).

as for your court date, just show up prepared, seem appologetic, and dress professionaly (shirt and tie).

well he said for street racing they must impound it for 48 hours and pay the impound fines and i can get her back but the the impound guy charges like 50 dolaars 2 tow something 10 minutes away could you amagine what he is going to charge me for having to get out of bed and come and pick up my car at 11 at night and then park it in his lot i should just go get it its just sitting there in the open lol no that would make things worse laugh.gif

My Webpage

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
and another thing he was saying its ilegal to do anything to your car from lowering to mufflers intakes doesnt matter what and i dont see how thats possible why would they sell street legal stuff its ilegal ???????

My Webpage

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
and oh yeah even swapped engines if it not the stock one it cant be in there lol and i was you can have an engine swap between 3 years of your car but it has to be newwer what ever i dont think these guys know what there talking about

My Webpage

crazi-85crx

well, TECHNICALLY they are right (it's what the law states)... but there are A LOT of exceptions/loop holes that no one really knows about.

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (crazi-85crx @ Apr 16 2006, 01:36 AM)
well, TECHNICALLY they are right (it's what the law states)... but there are A LOT of exceptions/loop holes that no one really knows about.

really ill look in to it biggrin.gif

My Webpage

cbstdscott

• Swap in HF drums, check your cam timing
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si, '07 Civic Si Sedan, '15 Scion FRS
    • Image Gallery
Stop your whining, take your punishment like a man.

If you think you have problems, go to the surgical waiting room at your local hospital and you will meet families with REAL problems.

Street racing is a crime and it hurts the rest of the auto enthusiast hobby. You seem to be a repeat offender, maybe the cops are doing you a favor. Perhaps you should reconsider your behavior patterns.

This is the season of redemption and rebirth, take this opportunity to get your shit together.

Scott
Posted Image

Form Follows Function

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
i know i shouldent have done it but i did and i won.
Now ask yourself. Did you really win? Did you REALLY win?

J<-----Missed yet another opportunity to profit off of the "Street racing is retarted" t-shirt
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

crazi-85crx

QUOTE (badpenny @ Apr 16 2006, 07:06 AM)
i know i shouldent have done it but i did and i won.
Now ask yourself. Did you really win? Did you REALLY win?

J<-----Missed yet another opportunity to profit off of the "Street racing is retarted" t-shirt

laugh.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif