• You cannot reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic

Airjockie

• I LIKE RED (spray-paint)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
OK, a few things I need....

For an 1986 Civic Hatchback SI:

All the exterior 2" trim peices and mounting clips...black please, but I can paint wink.gif Pending
The switch for the fan motor selection for the environmental controls...with the wires cut to about 8" from the plug.
The rear Bumper Cover...if no damage on it...it will be painted as well...
Catback stock Exhaust including muffler.

For an 1987 Civic CRX SI:

My doors back sad.gif
Black Interior carpet...everything...
A distributor.
A Turbo Adapter plate for the D15a2 Exhaust Mani/T25..
MSD 6AL with the retard stuff....
Turbo back Exhaust system...for full race...gutted cat OK...

For an 1974 Datsun 260Z:

a clean r-180 differential made after 8/76, I got an LSD for it, so I just need a clean case...more info for my projected setup
4.11 Ring and pinion gears for an r-180...I have the ring...but need the pinion sad.gif but I hear that a matched set is better than buying just the pinion..
84-88 Maxima CV shafts.
83 280zxt axles.
Full carpet....Black
or a full 83 280ZXT rear end with the LSD R-200
240SX throttle body.

I need a work Truck:

Must have a 4'X8' bed...
Must be 4X4...
It must run and be reliable for about 15,000 miles with only oil changes needed.
Old is good, pre 1980 is better(no emmissional worries in ct for 25 year old cars), and new is ok as well...but it must be fit for my budget of around $500-$2000...depending on condition.
Crew cab or extended cab is what I want....so I can pick up the in-laws at the Airport once in a while.
Suspension must be able to handle towing a car, loading it up with 20-30 sheets of plywood or 10-15 bags of concrete...
Red would be nice...so it matches my fleet...but I can paint laugh.gif

I'm in CT, so if you have these items...then I can try to pick them up, or you can drop them off at my house...and you may leave with cash, other parts that I don't need, and you can chill with me while enjoying your favorite BEvERage and we might BBQ something. I do have paypal, but my funds are limited, so if you have something, shoot me a price and a picture for the item you have, and the estimated shipping to Meriden, CT, 06451...and I'll see if I can afford it. wink.gif
87 CRX SI, Wide body, and still not running...RB25DET?!?!?!
74 260Z....going to get rebuilt soon....
07 Subaru outback...Daily Driver...

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
Clayton,
I have 1 (maybe 2) things I can help you with.
My buddy has some doors (and they're even RED!)
I believe they are from a DX though (grey lowers).
They are in Medina, Ohio:
CRX doors

I have a dizzy but I MAY need it for my '85 CRX Si that I'm fixing up to sell. I won't know for a couple weeks though, as I'm trying to get an '88 Mazda RX-7 'vert ready for sale.

LMK about the doors.
thanks!

bryman
Who the hell is this Zed C. person????
my ebay ID: sterno10

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

Airjockie

• PipPipPipPipPip
I actually have two doors...it's the SI lower exterior door skins I need...and the door locks that match my ignition key...that I need....plus I was going to hack up the crappy doors I have...to make a set light-weight for autocrossing.

Those doors listed are not SI doors... sad.gif

C8V6C

i have black trim pices off an si......make me an offer shipped....pm me

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
The next time I'm out there which will be tuesday. I'll see what condition these are in. The pic does not have snow. I used a flash and couldn't darken the pic enough.
Is this what your talking about on the door?
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

Airjockie

• PipPipPipPipPip

The black parts that are missing...

Jack ffr1846

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: CRX, YukonXL, 65 Cobra, Mazda6
I have both black 87 CRX-SI doors with some pieces missing from them. The lower plastic exterior pieces are removed and awaiting payment, but I've commited to sell them. I believe the window winder handles were also sold. Otherwise, I believe they are pretty much complete and in decent shape. Black in color with gray interior color. Mirrors are both there and glass. I do NOT have keys for the door locks. These were spares for my racecar when I bought it. I'm about an hour from you....intersection 90/495 in Mass. With 2 kids and a job, I don't have time to bring them to you, but if you want to drive an hour, $10 will take them both! I'm unloading stuff to make some more room and I don't do wheel to wheel racing, just driver schools and time trials.

If CRX bumper covers would fit (I have no idea) I have a black rear and red front that would also be cheap.

PM me. I'll be at the track over the memorial day and Tuesday but back Wednesday.

Oh, by the way.....if you want to feel the difference in door weight, my racecar has truely gutted doors (no glass, beam, interior metal) so I can show you what you can save from 1st hand experience.

jack

Edited by Jack ffr1846, 28 May 2005 - 06:06 PM.

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Airjockie @ May 28 2005, 05:55 PM)

The black parts that are missing...

Ok but what is the difference from si to dx I have black trim on mine (black not grey) does the si have a red stripe or something ( I don't know but I'm sure someone does)

But yeah the next time I go out there I'll look it up for ya. btw what is your max price? Pm me. at least then i know to get under that and if I can I'll let ya know, If i can't i will let you know..
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

Airjockie

• PipPipPipPipPip
I think the SI is wider on the civic's...not sure though...I know the CRX's are like that...

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Airjockie @ May 28 2005, 06:25 PM)
I think the SI is wider on the civic's...not sure though...I know the CRX's are like that...

Majestic Honda gives the same part # for both the dx and the si