Killing For A Bump Steer Kit :(

• You cannot reply to this topic
27 replies to this topic

whiteballade

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 crx
Im killing for one of Davids bump steer kits :((!!! If anyone has a kit lying around and you've had a change of plan, please let me know, I have money or parts to swap! Thanks!

PuddleSkipper

• Ecomodder/Hypermiler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 87 Civic Si, 89 Civic LX, 00 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 84 Civic 1500S (R.I.P.), 85 Wagovan (R.I.P.), 84 Civic GL (R.I.P.)

Yeah, wouldn't mind one myself. Good luck, or maybe someone else will decided to start producing them again.

staticchmbr

• Work in progress
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2x crx in the rust graveyard, 87 crx si (building), 2004 wrx
    Garage View Garage

im looking for one too.. i asked him if he had any, and no luck.. IF YOU SEE THIS THREAD, PLEASE MAKE MORE KITS!!!

valvecover.gif
87 crx si (in pieces)
If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing.

8TEE6Si

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1986 Corvette Z-51 Coupe
    Garage View Garage
Ditto
Semper Fi youwhos

1986civicsi

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: CRX w/d16 - HP CRX- 73 & 86 si projects
    Garage View Garage
Need to have chedda take a look. He seems to have the skills to build these.

whiteballade

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip

BUMPSKIS

Vicious

Ill sell you mine if you find me any of the following:
Mugen header panel, both mugen fenders
Or a mugen spoiler without damage

The thing I really need most is a set of fenders header panel I have but needs repair same thing with both my wings they both arrived damaged -_-

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

PowerWheels86

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CIVIC Si
    Garage View Garage

i like how even custom one off pieces made by local members go for more than the value of actual Mugen pieces... hahaha

Dark Side of the Power........
Posted Image

Wheels

QUOTE (RARECRX @ Jun 26 2009, 06:55 PM)
The ONLY BMW's I like are (Beautiful Mexican Women)

Yurhomieblaze

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 civic b16, 95 civic B18C, 97 civic H22

im looking for two bump steer kits also and if you see this thred, please make more.

funds are ready and waiting.

please/thank you. :)

im looking for one too.. i asked him if he had any, and no luck.. IF YOU SEE THIS THREAD, PLEASE MAKE MORE KITS!!!

PuddleSkipper

• Ecomodder/Hypermiler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 Civic Si, 89 Civic LX, 00 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 84 Civic 1500S (R.I.P.), 85 Wagovan (R.I.P.), 84 Civic GL (R.I.P.)

I count 5, what if 5 more people were to confess there true unhappiness with their factory steering  :o

Vicious

David would still not make them. Understand that David put up alot to support the community and he just didn't get the support from RPR. Not that he didn't sell anything more the fact that he didn't sell enough since everyone complained about his pricing. He's moved on since and I wish him the best of luck. He's a great guy and someone on here who I consider a good friend. While some of you guys weren't on while he was making these I'm sorry you missied the boat and while some probably couldn't afford them same thing you missed the boat don't try and change his mind please he's gettin tired of always saying no I've moved on

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

PuddleSkipper

• Ecomodder/Hypermiler
  • PipPipPipPipPip

David would still not make them. Understand that David put up alot to support the community and he just didn't get the support from RPR. Not that he didn't sell anything more the fact that he didn't sell enough since everyone complained about his pricing. He's moved on since and I wish him the best of luck. He's a great guy and someone on here who I consider a good friend. While some of you guys weren't on while he was making these I'm sorry you missied the boat and while some probably couldn't afford them same thing you missed the boat don't try and change his mind please he's gettin tired of always saying no I've moved on

For the most part it was a joke. I already read what you posted on David's thread, which was definitely sad and disappointing and from David's viewpoint, totally understandable. I honestly don't blame the guy. I was not refering to David, nor would I ask Chedda cause that always seems to be a touchy subject. I am sure that somebody out there has a connection out there to coordinate putting something similar if the people were genuinely interested and the profit was good enough. I am sure the same goes for the traction bars as well if there is genuine interest and profit. To me it seems the interest is genuine if there is a non refundable deposit at stake (and profit for the initiator I might add if someone pulls out).

8TEE6Si

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1986 Corvette Z-51 Coupe
    Garage View Garage

What were the going prices of Davids kits?

Semper Fi youwhos

staticchmbr

• Work in progress
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 2x crx in the rust graveyard, 87 crx si (building), 2004 wrx
    Garage View Garage

http://www.redpepper...showtopic=44277

they went for $139.. not a bad price AT ALL

valvecover.gif
87 crx si (in pieces)
If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing.

whiteballade

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Under priced in my opinion. I think 180-200