Liz Needs Parts

• You cannot reply to this topic
79 replies to this topic

Sgt. Pepper

This thread will be ongoing since I keep finding parts that I don't have.

For those who don't already know, I bought this car from a guy who was in the process of rebuilding it. I ASSUMED everything was there to put it back together, since it came with totes and totes of parts. As I am moving through this project, I am finding more and more things I am missing. I have been visiting the pick -n- pull, but they are down to one lonely CRX. sad.gif So as I find I am missing parts, I will be updating this thread. Please, if you have any of the below parts - lemme know.

hood prop-got it
battery tray-got it

more to come unsure.gif
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I have a battery tray from an 85crx Si I can ship it out later in the week if you want it.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (badpenny @ Jan 19 2007, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a battery tray from an 85crx Si I can ship it out later in the week if you want it.

please smile.gif
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
ive got a hood prop, make an offer.

Sgt. Pepper

For those who don't already know, I bought this car from a guy who was in the process of rebuilding it. I ASSUMED everything was there to put it back together, since it came with totes and totes of parts. As I am moving through this project, I am finding more and more things I am missing. I have been visiting the pick -n- pull, but they are down to one lonely CRX. sad.gif So as I find I am missing parts, I will be updating this thread. Please, if you have any of the below parts - lemme know.

hood prop
battery tray
p. side headlight bezel
complete working a/c

more to come unsure.gif

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
??? What does that mean?

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I have a complete a/c for the rex. Now we have to talk about monetary compensation for shipping. Oh, and while I am at it......Buy a beanie. laugh.gif
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (funkmaster @ Jan 19 2007, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
??? What does that mean?

That was just an update, I will pm you about hood prop. biggrin.gif

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (badpenny @ Jan 20 2007, 02:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a complete a/c for the rex. Now we have to talk about monetary compensation for shipping. Oh, and while I am at it......Buy a beanie. laugh.gif

PM sent biggrin.gif

Sgt. Pepper

hood prop
battery tray (got one, thanks BP)
p. side headlight bezel
complete working a/c
2 plastic brake line clips on fire wall

still in search of 86/87 Si black int. door panels

more to come unsure.gif

Sgt. Pepper

hood prop
p. side headlight bezel
complete working a/c - bp workin' on it
2 rear strut bolts (Teg) - had to cut them to remove struts mad.gif

more to come unsure.gif

updated 2-1-07

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Just to let you know..... I am still in the process of degreasing the A/C components. I mean, they are 20 years old, I am really attached to the grease. But the grease is really attached to the components.

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (badpenny @ Feb 1 2007, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just to let you know..... I am still in the process of degreasing the A/C components. I mean, they are 20 years old, I am really attached to the grease. But the grease is really attached to the components.

Cool, no rush. I won't be ready to install that for a while.

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Feb 1 2007, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hood prop
p. side headlight bezel
complete working a/c - bp workin' on it
2 rear strut bolts (Teg) - had to cut them to remove struts mad.gif
88-89 Teg rear wheel bearings (not rusted)

more to come unsure.gif

updated 2-1-07

updated 2-2-07

King D

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: '98 ITR, 86 4x4 wagovan, '70 mini - project vehicle
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Feb 2 2007, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
updated 2-2-07

I'd suggest heading up to Harry's in W. Hazelton... i've actually been meaning to go up there sooner than later, but winter isn't the best of times for such a treck. road trip in the spring eh?
user posted image
Wagovan-Clan Member