Need An Injector

• You cannot reply to this topic
32 replies to this topic

AggressiveST

O'Reilly and Vato Zone want like 50bajillion dollars a piece for them. Any local guys have an extra you could sell me?
THEN: soon after that : next in order of time, position, narration, or enumeration <walked to the door, then turned><first came the clowns, and then came the elephants>

THAN: used as a function word to indicate difference of kind, manner, or identity ; used especially with some adjectives and adverbs that express diversity <anywhere else than at home><older than I am> <easier said than done>

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (AggressiveST @ Feb 21 2006, 02:37 PM)
O'Reilly and Vato Zone want like 50bajillion dollars a piece for them. Any local guys have an extra you could sell me?

You would need for me to be off work.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

AggressiveST

ok, you're just going to have to leave work... the life of a crx is far more important than employment.

Code blue, administer 190cc's of petrol. stat!
THEN: soon after that : next in order of time, position, narration, or enumeration <walked to the door, then turned><first came the clowns, and then came the elephants>

THAN: used as a function word to indicate difference of kind, manner, or identity ; used especially with some adjectives and adverbs that express diversity <anywhere else than at home><older than I am> <easier said than done>

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (AggressiveST @ Feb 21 2006, 02:46 PM)
ok, you're just going to have to leave work... the life of a crx is far more important than employment.

Code blue, administer 190cc's of petrol. stat!

dry.gif I think I am goin ta start ROCKIN'
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

AggressiveST

I know that was kinda dumb, lol.

AggressiveST

do carb'd and pgm-fi's have the same injectors?

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
No. Ask me how I know.

AggressiveST

you got the wrong one's once, didn't ya?

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (AggressiveST @ Feb 21 2006, 02:53 PM)
you got the wrong one's once, didn't ya?

There are no injectors on the carb'd models. I am buying parts for a swap, I have injectors. Never can have too many of them. Part of what jeff and I call "YOur $$$$'s worth"

AggressiveST

omfg, I can't believe I just asked that. Alright, I feel like a complete tard....

I'm gonna go change the spark plugs in my deisel now

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (AggressiveST @ Feb 21 2006, 02:57 PM)
omfg, I can't believe I just asked that. Alright, I feel like a complete tard....

Check your muffler bearing and the blinker fluid while you're at it.

JEFFtheJ00la

• i was the first one to rent this monte, lol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86crx soon to be b20b, 96Grand am sedan(9.22 1/8th), 79Trans am 403 to 350 in prog. , 03Dakota DD, 86 civic sedan si swap dd
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
ive got extra injectors but im at work too

SportInjectedClubvisit my myspace SAHCR Member

if your offended by anything i post, you need to seriously get a life

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (jeff420 @ Feb 21 2006, 02:59 PM)

Yeah, but you get to leave for lunch and he is WAAAAAAAYYYY, closer to you than he is to me.

AggressiveST

QUOTE (badpenny @ Feb 21 2006, 01:58 PM)
QUOTE (AggressiveST @ Feb 21 2006, 02:57 PM)

Check your muffler bearing and the blinker fluid while you're at it.

as soon as I'm done installing my high performance cross-drilled brake lines.

AggressiveST

QUOTE (badpenny @ Feb 21 2006, 02:00 PM)
QUOTE (jeff420 @ Feb 21 2006, 02:59 PM)

Yeah, but you get to leave for lunch and he is WAAAAAAAYYYY, closer to you than he is to me.

I don't wanna kill his lunch break though, If i don't have one by the time on of you gets off work I'll let ya know.

thanks guys