Texas Round Up 2010

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
110 replies to this topic

greasemonkeyreborne 5x1g's

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2018 Contributor
    • Drives: 9 crx's: #1 228k 87si beater, #2 concours 25K, #3 108K 87si, #4 98K parts car, #5 213K 87si parts car, #6 84 straman, #7 86si 150k #8 67k parts #9 129K si for straman conversion
All,

Since this began as a feeler thread in the "texas regional area" , I reposted under "MEETS" and called it Gulf States REGIONAL. So I'll update the first post of this new section as we finetune plans. It seems like we are down to what we want to do and see. We have a lot of ideas out there. BUt I think part of it will come down to the weather. If its Sh$% - A#$ hot, then we'll cruise in the morning and sit under the shade trees of Gimps house.

I put an "edit" note on there. So as we have changes, I'll change the first post as a working schedule of events and attendees.

From what I can tell, we have 9 yes and 3 more possibles.

Looks like It'll be the best year ever for this region!!

thnx

Dave
Keepin' it OEM

greasemonkeyreborne 5x1g's

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2018 Contributor
    • Drives: 9 crx's: #1 228k 87si beater, #2 concours 25K, #3 108K 87si, #4 98K parts car, #5 213K 87si parts car, #6 84 straman, #7 86si 150k #8 67k parts #9 129K si for straman conversion
Oh,

why dont' we kill this thread and move it over to the new one under meets to keep it clean and organized (so everyone can see the first post and know what's going on w/0 having to dig through all the posts.)

Unless a moderator wants to clean it up.

Thnx
Keepin' it OEM

zrostr

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 CRX SI
i am interrested in attending this, sounds like a blast. anyone attending live by me?
a bad day working on my honda is better than a good day at work

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
that would be ATXboy.

Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

zrostr

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 CRX SI
i would really like to go. gotta start saving a few bucks up. is this just a guy thing? (that way i know to tell the wifey) lol!!!
a bad day working on my honda is better than a good day at work

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (zrostr @ Mar 10 2010, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i would really like to go. gotta start saving a few bucks up. is this just a guy thing? (that way i know to tell the wifey) lol!!!

No, not "just" a guy thing. I haven't seen very many females get excited about grilled food, and getting potentially greasy.

Oh, BTW, add your name to the list in this link, this is where it moved to. clicky da linky... that would be me.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.