• You cannot reply to this topic
147 replies to this topic

jjamiemmark

• Spit pop bang
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 CRX,91 CRX SI
    Garage View Garage
this thread sucks............. mad.gif mad.gif ......
05192012083.jpg

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Two tone black '85 CRX si: Kragen CAI + CF hood + D16a1 + rear seat + smoked corns + side markers + mudflaps.
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (IfTakumiDroveACRX @ Jul 17 2006, 07:32 PM)
hahahahahaha nope no cigar man!!!! I know what it is but I can't say since Marcus holds too many of my secrets hahahahahahah so do a bunch of the SoCal members as a matter of fact hahahahahaha laugh.gif

hahaha it doesn't even take some alcomihal to get you talkin. Just some good food.
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Sep 25 2006, 08:54 PM)
I'd piss on her

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Jun 16 2006, 01:39 PM)
you guys figured out my secret. i sell my ass for cash. i shake it at the butt-nekkid every night. *puts head down in shame*

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Sep 26 2006, 08:46 PM)
lol. i hate to admit it but i wanted to grab his titty, it looked that good.

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
nah just trust ! wink.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

Airgazm86

• Ungawa!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: '86 Std. hatchback, '06 Mitsu EVO IX SE, '15 Mitsu Lancer EVO X FE
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage

DSMTimeline.jpg

Madkore

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1984 Honda Civic Si - For smiles and laughs, Original Owner, 1966 Ford Mustang - 5 speed trans, 4 wheel disks, 1968 Ford F250 - Big Ugly
    • Image Gallery
Well, will an HKS turbo kit suffice?

This will probably kill some people here at RPR, but in 1985 I was asked if I was interested in the original HKS Turbo Kit for free.

The only problem was that my 1984 Civic S was a carb car, and HKS was looking for an injected car. I had some friends at TRD and HKS USA at the time, and they immediately called me when HKS put out the word that they were looking for a Civic Si or CRX Si for research and development of the Turbo Kit.

A Chinese guy named Victor got the kit for free by letting HKS borrow his car for two weeks. He had a white CRX Si.

He ran at the first Battle of the Imports here in So Cal. I think he ran a high 13 or low 14 without an LSD. I drove the car, and you absolutely could not gas it in a turn. It would hit the boost, and you would suddenly change lanes. I kept telling him to install an LSD and a better suspension.

Another little bit of Honda History for the RPR people.
You're Mad!

Well thank God for that, 'cause if I wasn't, this would probably have never worked.

Captain Jack Sparrow

Madkore

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1984 Honda Civic Si - For smiles and laughs, Original Owner, 1966 Ford Mustang - 5 speed trans, 4 wheel disks, 1968 Ford F250 - Big Ugly
    • Image Gallery
So should we start organizing a raiding party to go find Marcus and beat the answer out of him?
You're Mad!

Well thank God for that, 'cause if I wasn't, this would probably have never worked.

Captain Jack Sparrow

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
I'll drive!!
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

Madkore

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
I'll beat!!!!!!!
You're Mad!

Captain Jack Sparrow

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Two tone black '85 CRX si: Kragen CAI + CF hood + D16a1 + rear seat + smoked corns + side markers + mudflaps.
    • Image Gallery
I'll loot.
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Sep 25 2006, 08:54 PM)
I'd piss on her

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Jun 16 2006, 01:39 PM)
you guys figured out my secret. i sell my ass for cash. i shake it at the butt-nekkid every night. *puts head down in shame*

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Sep 26 2006, 08:46 PM)
lol. i hate to admit it but i wanted to grab his titty, it looked that good.

Hippie

• sleeping to 11am
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: Civic 86 ZC1
    Garage View Garage
lol
For the world you are one, for me your are the world. <3 Honda

Madkore

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
Well,

We have a Driver, a Beater, and a Looter.

Anyone else care to join?
You're Mad!

Captain Jack Sparrow

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
QUOTE (Madkore @ Jul 27 2006, 01:29 PM)
Well,

We have a Driver, a Beater, and a Looter.

Anyone else care to join?

OH ME!!!!!!!!

i can be a backup as we all know, its been seen where at least ONE of the guys doesnt make it back...so i'll sub in for anyone that doesnt make it!
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

Madkore

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
OH ME!!!!!!!!

i can be a backup as we all know, its been seen where at least ONE of the guys doesnt make it back...so i'll sub in for anyone that doesnt make it!

We would have to take someone who is so enthusiastic.
You're Mad!

Captain Jack Sparrow