Poor forum...

• You cannot reply to this topic
23 replies to this topic

CRXfanatic

• Dual Mikunis Rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX, 2001 Subaru 2.5RS, 2004 Accord EX, 1983 Honda VT500FT
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I love the little flat back hatches. I shall have one someday.
"If Honda does not race there is no Honda." -Soichiro Honda

Posted Image

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I threw this one in, since they are the same platform as the CRX. I think there is at least one 3G Civic board, not sure though. They don't get much respect, but that B20 rocket sure must surprise people...
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

CRXfanatic

• Dual Mikunis Rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
http://ff-squad.com/...an_Previous.htm

Posted Image

Gasoline Fumes

I can post a picture of my Wagon. biggrin.gif

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Now that's a sleeper! What's it got under the hood? Type-R? GSR?  ;)

Gasoline Fumes

It's either a turbo B20 or an EW1. These engine codes can get confusing.  ???  :D

Guest_CHRIS F_*

• Group: Guests
How's this for a sleeper grocery getter; A 89-91 Civic AWD wagon, replace the 1.6L (?) with a ZC with a Jackson Racing super charger? Don't tell me it's impossible, I've seen a V6 Tracer. The only problem is if I had to go out for milk or bread in a snow storm I'd probably end up rallying it against a WRX or something on the way home. biggrin.gif

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
That actually should be an easy swap, but I don't know how the transfer case is connected, so that might be a bit of an issue. Also remember that the rear only gets like 10% of the power, so I wouldn't try and take on Colin Mcrae or Tommi Makkinen just yet... wink.gif

Gasoline Fumes

Picture of the Real Time 4WD (4th gen):

http://www.geocities...ic4wd/rt4wd.jpg
Third gen (I think):

Masta

QUOTE (CHRIS F @ Dec. 15 2001,13:36)
Don't tell me it's impossible, I've seen a V6 Tracer.

Man, I'm getting props from Honda guys, that is cool.  I'm still pissed I sold the TracerV6.  Oh well, if I win the lottery, I'll build another one, alongside a 4wd SC'd B18C5 3rd gen Civic.  Woohoo.

Darren
Civic Nation. Represent.

CRXfanatic

• Dual Mikunis Rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Tom, it's just your run of the mill ZC... but still super sweet! That's basically the car I want to build... 86-87 Civic Si with Teg motor and brakes, plus all the other performance goodies.

Posted Image

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
That's still an awesome motor for that car. I love my D16A1, but I almost hope I blow it up, so I can get a ZC! That would be an easy sell to the wife!

CRXfanatic

• Dual Mikunis Rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Yeah, I'm not spending any money until the spring so I can get another project car, should be able to pawn off an old Civic hatch pretty easily on the wife unit.

My thoughts are an 84-85 carbed model, then I'll rebuild one of my Si motors laying around, and add a DX manifold and Weber 34 dmtr, header, exhaust, cam... Just a cheap project to keep me occupied.

Do you guys have U-pick-it yards up there with old Civic/CRX stuff? I'd love to snag one of the Canadian DX 12 valve non-cvcc intake manifolds! Maybe I could hit a yard on the way to or from N8, or somebody could hook me up with one? Tom? Rob? Help a bro out! I know you have your old turd motors layin around!

Posted Image

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Actually I sold my old engine, and Rob pulled the SI out, and one of the valves was burnt, if I remember correctly. I know a yard near here that has 2 or 3 DX's, but it's not close to Niagara...wrong way  :(

However, if you are still looking around that time, I've got no problem going and grabbing one for you!

RETROCRX

• I AM THE STIG!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si (with big flares and a ZC!) 2004 Civic SiR
    • Image Gallery
No problem Stevo!!!  We can pull yah an intake manifold!!  If yah still need it at Niagara time just let us know.  One of us would gladly go and grab one for yah!  

Rob
Must.....go......racing.......