Official Ghost Story Thread

• You cannot reply to this topic
288 replies to this topic

OniLeo

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 crx hf
Well to try and follow the broad rules wink.gif I will give ghost one a ghost story, well im not a good writer and well i dont know any ghost stories. but this is a story about ghosts and it is said to be true... blink.gif judt thought it would be funny for all to see, and to give you the feeling of what i have to put up with up here..

A visiting professor at the University of Montana is giving a seminar on the supernatural.

To get a feel for his audience, he asks, “How many people here believe in ghosts?”

About 90 students raise their hands.
“Well that's a good start,” says the professor, “Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you've ever seen a ghost?”

About 40 students raise their hands.

“That's really good,” continues the professor, “I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?”

15 students raise their hands.

“That's a great response,” remarks the impressed professor, “has anyone here ever touched a ghost?”

Three students raise their hands.

“That's fantastic. But let me ask you one question further... Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?” asks the professor.

One student in the back raises his hand.

The professor is astonished.

He takes off glasses, takes a step back, and says, “Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have slept with a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience.”

The redneck student replies with a nod and begins to make his way up to the podium.

The professor asks, “Well, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost.”

The student replies, “Ghost?!?” Dang, I thought you said ‘goats.’

well hope you enjoyed that and dear god get me out of this state laugh.gif people like that are more commom here then you would think... dry.gif

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
blink.gif huh.gif laugh.gif that is funny
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

DarkHand

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Welcome!
DarkHand

kamikaze_fish

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: '03 Nissan 350z, '06 Scion tC, 85 CRX, 85 Civic Hatchie
I really wish people would stop telling that story. I could have SWORE the professor said goats. Not my fault he has a dumb accent.
SAHCR-Saving Abused Hondas for Cleanup and Restoration - Founder
QUOTE(zakats)
my gosh thats like killing puppies and infants while burning flags all at the same time!!!!

user posted image

staticchmbr

• Work in progress
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2x crx in the rust graveyard, 87 crx si (building), 2004 wrx
    Garage View Garage
thats funny as hell

hey, by the way, i like the avatar you have. that show was awesome
valvecover.gif
87 crx si (in pieces)
If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing.

down4ce

Haha, welcome...

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
haha did u copy that from somewhere? best noob ever!!!! welcome welcome! oh and now that u mention, i used to think that rednecks were just in texas.
then i learned that they were all over the south.
after that i learned that they were all over the US. Im not going to go any further than that, but I will say that in light my epiphany to this FACT, I now know that the better part of the american population has the collective intelligence of 3 to 4 dog turds. I think some canadians can be included in this since the country's economy and culture is pretty similar--only a lower percentage of morons. IMO damn see what you guys made me do, i ranted all over this thread!
--zak--
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

duner

• What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
QUOTE (OniLeo @ Jun 21 2005, 03:58 AM)
....Well to try and follow the broad rules  wink.gif ....

??????
Living the Air Force Dream!

Vouch Thread

Boundless

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: '85 CRX
Who's broad made what rules?

Possibly he means 'board rules'.

duner

• What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
yeah, i was just hoping that someone didnt make rules for the female type blink.gif ...ie telling ghost one a story.
Living the Air Force Dream!

Vouch Thread

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
Hahahahahaha and oddly enough the mastermind behind this rule has nothing to say about this awesomely brilliant example of a ghost story? hahahahaha
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
QUOTE (IfTakumiDroveACRX @ Jun 21 2005, 11:41 PM)
Hahahahahaha and oddly enough the mastermind behind this rule has nothing to say about this awesomely brilliant example of a ghost story? hahahahaha

its a funny joke it will pass for a ghost story but i have heard it before

chedda_j

• Lives to modify
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Civic 2.2L LSD, Acura TL Aspec
    Garage View Garage
K this is no F'n bull shit, il take a picture if you guys really want, but heres my story.

Alright well one night out at the cabin on Loon Lake we were having a small party with all my buddies right? so it was getting prety late so me and my friend "ann" went to bed. Well we were lying in bed and she starts to tell me this story.

On a forbidden hill in Montana (near where i live!) there is a 12x12 foot area that is blocked off by a 10 foot fence. On the fence is says, no camping. What a wierd sign i said. So these two guys said...well lets just camp in there, just because they had heard stories about the spot.

So night came around and they were sleeping in their tent and half way through sleeping the one guy woke up and seen a purple dwarf thing with really long finger nails crawling up his body. Well is starts to scratch and cut your skin, starting at your feet and making it all the way up to your head. you can feel all the pain, but you are paralized and cannot scream. Well right as this "thing" made it to his face he WOKE up, aprently it was just a dream.

well he fell back to sleep and woke up in the morning to his buddy shaking him. They were both sitting in this tent and his buddy says " you wouldnt believe the weird dream i had last night, and the other buddy says " it wasnt a dream about a purple dwarf that scratches your body is it? The other guy "No way i had that exact dream"

Well the story got out and eventually the story was told to Ann by her friend Forrest that lives in Montana. After some research they found the place and found out that there had been 150 cases of exactly the same thing happening there for the last 20 years.

Well we were still lying in bed and we were prety creaped out. We swore we seen some wierd white lights on the roof, so petrified we tryed to go to sleep under the covers. We woke up in the morning and walked down to the lake and went for a swim. While i was taking off my shirt, Ann asked me what the marks on my side of my back are from, and im like "what marks" Well there were 3 marks that looked like they were made from the claws of something small. I still have those scars today. OH and btw, im never going to that place in Montana. Aprently its right near Custerds Field where he got shot.

Edited by chedda_j, 13 January 2006 - 09:00 PM.

10395168_748294558578686_901304337744719

chedda_j

• Lives to modify
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Civic 2.2L LSD, Acura TL Aspec
    Garage View Garage
Oh btw, i hope no one wakes up with marks on them tomorow.

What? no responses?

10395168_748294558578686_901304337744719

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 01 jimmy4x4, 92 ranger custom longbox 2wd
i get scraches to the point they blead on my back after sleeping soem times. never found out what it is. but its odd i can go weeks then ones in a while i have them. i sleep alone.