The Bulldog

• You cannot reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
The Bulldog is ALIVE! I got the EV strapped in, and just fired it up to make sure it runs, and she's good.

I have yet to button everything down and add a cooling system, but the motor runs! Great news, the Bulldog will be alive by the end of the weekend!

Which means I will start driving her, and I have some goodies for the Si coming too.... ph34r.gif

Anyways, I was in the engine bay pulling the motor under to put it in, and my friend to advantage of me being trapped inside to take a picture....

What can I say, the Bulldog has attitude!

Oh, and I took this pic, for some reason I really like it, it sums up what I do, got a couple of civic Hatches, a nice one and a beater, and I do all, ALL the work myself wink.gif

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

sedan sleeper

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 civic sedan
cool.gif Cool! you get a great sense of pride doing it yourself don't you. I know cause your pics look like my yard last week with the reserection of my GL sedan that was D.O.A. for three years, but now it lives!, see yah on the streets dood, cool that the bulldog lives on for the next chapter, and Hey if you are ever in Canada, B.C. on the Island be sure to check the wreckers, it is a gold mine here! Rock on!!!
user posted image

sedan sleeper

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Ah... the reason your hands are so clean is cause you always keep the mill spotless right!, ha ha just some attitude you know, cheers!!!
user posted image

sedan sleeper

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Ok so you are on the mainland, but that area gets picked with all the honda guys there! Yep I should have looked to see where you were before I posted the last entry, but anyway yah the area of Sooke, (30 k from Victoria has great wrecker parts, I was in a few hatches yesterday. RCU on Sooke river road is good and so is Sooke Auto wreckers...a friend o mine owns that one! he he I got a carb and battery for $20 , both were great shape just to you give an idea.
user posted image

Aren D.

• Save the pepper, save the world.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI/2003 Frontier SC/2006 Jetta TDI/2014 Civic SI
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
sedan sleeper no need to triple post....

any way nice work now go get some more pics of the bull dog slideing around!

and I have to say the si looks so sick in that picture... maybe its the angle of the road making it look so low but it is bad ass.

hoopty dx

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86 Civic, 92 civic, 06 taco
    • Image Gallery
looks cool man, where did you put the jackstands in the pic with the engine?
QUOTE (Ghost-One @ Jun 22 2004, 06:08 PM)
They got that engine out withtheir mighty facial hair cant you see

Team BUrnOUt Member # 3

Erik

• Kia Rio Driver
  • PipPipPipPip
nice work man glad to hear the Bulldog is atill willing to run....just hope she won't bite you for putting in such a underpowered motor...but hey if she does bite well ummm WE TOLD YOU SO!!!! laugh.gif

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Thanks for the comments guys.

Now the bad news

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

Jonno2002

• Administrator
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1987 honda civic si, 1985 honda civic (the beater), 1987 civic si (converted), 1988 toyota markII
    • Image Gallery
holy crap do you do your engine swaps the hard way by jacking up the front and dropping the engine out and under ohmy.gif , thats how we did my sedan engine swap and i can safely say i wont be doing that again, we ended up with the front of the car being held up with jacks on cinder blocks on cinder blocks on cinder blocks etc, you get the idea tongue.gif and we still had to lift the front of the car with brute strength to get the engine out mad.gif , now we have a much better method involving a block and tackle.