Getting The Run Around

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

Gant

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
Yes I was there when you and bp talked about the wagon, yes I was also there when you said you did not like the taillights on the wagon and preferred the taillights on the EF wagons, so much so, that is was the deciding factor between the two body styles. I don't recall a gentleman's agreement on the wagon either, or moneys and title being transferred between you two. You had your flatbed, you could have taken it with you. The couple or three days from then, you were not answering phone calls or returning messages, BP and I worked out a deal and therefore I now own said wagon. BOTH Badpenny and Gimpalot are GREAT outstanding guys, I don't think anyone in this community BUT YOU, will disagree. You should keep your personal business, YOUR personal business, you will be the only one looking like a fool in the end.

Please do not bring my name, my family, nor my wagon into any discussion without speaking to me directly before hand.

-Garrett

^^click for wagoplan alpha^^

My name is Garrett.... like the turtle

86hamstersi

• Get a job loser
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1980 yamaha qt50, 2007 civic si sedan(wife's)
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Gant @ Sep 15 2010, 04:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes I was there when you and bp talked about the wagon, yes I was also there when you said you did not like the taillights on the wagon and preferred the taillights on the EF wagons, so much so, that is was the deciding factor between the two body styles. I don't recall a gentleman's agreement on the wagon either, or moneys and title being transferred between you two. You had your flatbed, you could have taken it with you. The couple or three days from then, you were not answering phone calls or returning messages, BP and I worked out a deal and therefore I now own said wagon. BOTH Badpenny and Gimpalot are GREAT outstanding guys, I don't think anyone in this community BUT YOU, will disagree. You should keep your personal business, YOUR personal business, you will be the only one looking like a fool in the end.

Please do not bring my name, my family, nor my wagon into any discussion without speaking to me directly before hand.

-Garrett

im not sure how you got the part where you say messages were sent to me and that days later you got the deal. it happened hours after i left and i got no said messages. being the moderator that bp is i would like to see said messages. plus i have always worked for all my said business. fools are usually not working people. now people that dont work and make big plans for their future look like bigger fools. but what do i know. i havent lived under anyone elses roof but my own since i was 18. i put on my pants and got my own place to store all my cars and shit. but what do i know right.
A grown up living with their parents is a loser.

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Ok, so I can close this topic, so that 86hamstersi has the last word?

AggressiveSt, I will replace the drivers window.

Gantface, you aren't helping, I know you want to, but unfortunatley, you are just making him upsetter.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
Yes, close this stupid fucking thread. Nothing good will come of dragging your names through the dirt over a petty $400 deal. I don't care for the details or what happened, just stfu.

BP- upsetter isn't a word.
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

Gant

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
To the best of my knowledge you still haven't gone to pick up your parts from gimps house, and are you talking about the same HF that bp offered to you and you denied, after he put a brand new windshield in and converted to si, because neither your si nor sedan were in running condition?

^^click for wagoplan alpha^^

My name is Garrett.... like the turtle

86hamstersi

• Get a job loser
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1980 yamaha qt50, 2007 civic si sedan(wife's)
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Gant @ Sep 15 2010, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To the best of my knowledge you still haven't gone to pick up your parts from gimps house, and are you talking about the same HF that bp offered to you and you denied, after he put a brand new windshield in and converted to si, because neither your si nor sedan were in running condition?

well i work for my living and a shit load of hours at that. plus you are completely lost on what does happen the crxs. plus just so your brain level can go up to one notch my crx does run and all it needed was a driver door to be driveable. im not a crx guy or i would of just got a red door for mine and drove that. so keep interrupting like a child. so when you move out of your parents house than come back and reply with truth not guesses just like adult would.
A grown up living with their parents is a loser.

BigOrange

• I pitty the fool aint got no honda
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI, 1985 Civic Wagon Turbo, 1971 n600, 1972 n600, 1972 n600, 1991 miata, 2002 turbo protege 5
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
God again....I thought this was redpepperracing, not Drama-tech.

You know it`s a shame that I am not a 50 year old woman that sits in her trailer all day long. Cause if I was I would go heat up some pop corn and search for some particular posts and thourghly enjoy my popcorn and Rpr soap opera`s.

What soaps are on rpr......?

T-shirts!
ghost one
ghost one`s mugen steering wheel
deleted threads/posts
my sedan
my crx
a car i want
another car i want
a car i want
oh wait these are old uncool and dont have big vtechzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

be grateful I am not a mod.

Edited by BigOrange, 15 September 2010 - 11:25 PM.

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Feb 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suck

If a Hatch is Bread van, then what is a Wagon? A bread bus?
Wagoboost project, 7psi and giggling :)

Turbo Si Wagovan clan member

1986_crx_si

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (BigOrange @ Sep 16 2010, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
God again....I thought this was redpepperracing, not Drama-tech.

You know it`s a shame that I am not a 50 year old woman that sits in her trailer all day long. Cause if I was I would go heat up some pop corn and search for some particular posts and thourghly enjoy my popcorn and Rpr soap opera`s.

What soaps are on rpr......?

be grateful I am not a mod.

Couldn't agree more.
5 reasons cars are better than women

5) You can rub and wax a car in your driveway and not get arrested
4) Car's don't get mad at you for no reason every 28 days
3) You can't put a bumper sticker that says "How's my driving? Dial 1-800- EAT-S*IT!" on a woman.
2) You can sell your car to a complete stranger and nobody will get mad at you
1) Women can't go 200 miles per hour.

VaporParanoia

• Low Budget Billionaire
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 CRX,05 Honda CRV, My Wife Up a Wall
glad my car isn't involved in this rolleyes.gif
"Horsepower sets how fast you hit the wall. Torque sets the size of the hole."

"... the motor car was poetry and tragedy, love and heroism." - Sinclair Lewis

Your car is an eminently replaceable mass production inanimate object that doesn't give a fuck about you.

"...Twas hard the woeful words to frame; To break the ties that bound us; But harder still to bear the shame; Of foreign chains around us..." - Robert Dwyer Joyce

flashmatrix

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: Lexus GS300

"Your arms are too short to box with GOD."

Gimpalot

• Are we having fun yet?
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: '85 CRX Si, '92 Goldwing GL1500A, '07 Silverado
    Garage View Garage
Just to put my .02 in on it all...

The HF hamster was referring to was one that I went to pick up and blew a headgasket on my way home with it.
bp picked it up from me. We proceeded to fix it up into an si for his dad, whom is no longer able to drive a stick, but loved it while he could. We got the car back from dad and it was offered to hamster, who said no thanks. It has since been sold to another RPR member.

The wagon deal was that Gant was working on the car at his dad's house and his dad didn't like that.
Car came back to my house.
Hamster came to look and said as Gant stated that the tail lights weren't his thing.
bp left the offer out and, at least in my hearing range, a deal was never arrived at.
several days later, Gant, bp and myself worked out an arrangement where Gant would take ownership of the wagon, and could repair it at my house.

As far as the nivek sedan goes, bp had made arrangements to hold the phonedials until nivek got him the title.
nivek never got the title to bp.
yes, hamster bought the car for $200, took off the spoiler and sold it. Stuck a timing belt on the car and fired it off, bending all sorts of valves in the head and then sold the car to bp for $200.....
Who might have caught the shaft on that deal?

The crx that hamster is upset about the parts for is another story...
car is brought to his house with no door as potential parts for nivek's sedan. has no drivers door.....
I have a spare and we take it over there to protect the interior, as when he is done with his engine swap, he was gonna sell bp and I the chassis. We took the fenders, header and front bumper off the car to keep his dogs from messing them up(BIG dogs).
Aggresive offers to reinforce the plastics for us, so we send them off with him, to his aunt's house where he is living at the time.
He moves to Arkansas(in his CRX) within a few weeks after that, and apparently forgot that the items were still at his aunt's.
We had trouble getting in contact with him to get the parts back and hamster started to get upset.

Well, the plastics are at my house now awaiting hamster to come pick them up...
And I guess that technically he owes me a driver's side CRX door.....I completely forgot about that. sleep.gif

QUOTE (Sinic @ Apr 21 2010, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You really know you have made it far on rpr when someone quotes you in their signature. I can't wait for the day!

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Gimpalot @ Sep 16 2010, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, the plastics are at my house now awaiting hamster to come pick them up...
And I guess that technically he owes me a driver's side CRX door.....I completely forgot about that. sleep.gif

Things are looking up. Shortly after Gimpalot posted this (about 7 hours) I recieved a text message from 86hamstersi, stating that he would be over friday to get said items.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

staticchmbr

• Work in progress
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2x crx in the rust graveyard, 87 crx si (building), 2004 wrx
    Garage View Garage
woot!
valvecover.gif
87 crx si (in pieces)
If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing.

78CvccMugen

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Civic SI, 1 yellow 1978 Civic Cvcc, 1 white 1978 Civic Cvcc, 1 1966 Datsun Roadster 1600
    • Image Gallery
Don't forget to video the confrontation and post it on here or youtube. I want to it.... biggrin.gif .

icebox187

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
what happened to the good ole days when we could duke it out on redneckbattle?
grimms mom