20 replies to this topic

I are Corey

• ...how dare you
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 Civic Si Hatchback
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Well everyone i have had lots of time to think about this and it all only came down to one option. i HAVE to sell the civic because my insurance is dropping me due to that bogus speeding ticket.

The monte is already goin the moms b/f's name and wont add another. He is already doin me this huge favor and dont wanna trouble him with adding ANOTHER car to his policy. I dont think my friend is gonna buy it from me so that eliminated that option. i cant store the car anywhere. If i did just switch insurance companies i would be payin about 500 dollars a montha nd at 18 i cant afford that along with other crap i pay for.

Everyone here really has been awesome and i wish the best for you all and your cars. My bad luck streak hasnt ended and it seems as if it never will end! Rampage glad to see your back and wish i could see that bulldog in person. Dan-O i dont think you know me all TOO well but im also glad to see your back after that little incident. RPR haha we never talked much but keep up the awesome work and hope this site grows bigger and bigger with each member that joins.

Im selling the Si for 700 dollars. i replaced a LOT fo stuff and have the paper work to back that up. PM me for details no im not parting it out.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS! my e-mail address is [email protected] and my AIM s/n is I are Corey. i'll try to drop a line from time to time. MAYBE if i am lucky i'll stumble across another Si and be back but not with this luck.

<span style='color:red'>SportInjectedClub</span>

LEW

• member 420
  • PipPipPipPipPip
dude, sry.....that suks

try to make it work, but if not...gl bud and visit often

user posted image
ebay id mike_lew
user posted image

zackspeed

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 Civic SI racecar, and 86 Civic DX
What ever happens keep in touch. You will find another si and you will come back.
There's people that dont know and people that don't know they don't KNOW!!

down4ce

Not sure if this helps but I'm 2 hours away and you can store it here until you work things out. If not hope all goes well for you. TT

I are Corey

• ...how dare you
  • PipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (down4ce @ Jan 16 2005, 06:00 PM)
Not sure if this helps but I'm 2 hours away and you can store it here until you work things out. If not hope all goes well for you. TT

holy crap...that would be awesome. we are getting a new place in like 2 or 3 months with a garage and i could take it back from you if i do store it there.

but yeah if i cant than im selling it. you would actually do that?

down4ce

Of course man anything for a RPR brother biggrin.gif

skrzastek

i live three hours away from you and you can store it in our warehouse space if you need too, let me know

I are Corey

• ...how dare you
  • PipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Yeah the only deal was putting it somewhere...i would def keep it on my parkinf lot but being that it has no tags...wouldnt work out too well.

haha awesome. even though the civic wont be in my posession i guess im gonna try to do my best and stick around.

down4ce i'll PM you in maybe a few weeks about storage. and if somehow that dont work out which i hope it does, skrzastek i'll pm you.

tencutty

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 si hatch
That is awesome to see peeps tryin to help other peeps. I'm with them , dont lose the fun of fixing up your civic. insurance can be a bitch esp at that age , but they have statistics for a reason. gl to ya Corey. Im not sure what would be a better car to insure at that age, maybe a beater ranger s10 or something. trucks are usually a bit cheaper to insure esp if 4 cyl. come back and holla amiigo
Aoccdring to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtsy,it deosn't mttar in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are. The olny imprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the right pclae. The rset can be a ttoal mses and you can slitl raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe

Cäz™

• I love Wal*Mart
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 93 Civic Lx sedan
phew, almost thought we were gonna lose a member. We got some cool people on here , almost brings a tear to my eye smile.gif

I like fried rice

Facebook me!
http://www.myspace.com/xcazx "...but like i said, i am not desparate...seriously. just bored..."

bigk3000

• 1337 5h17
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 84 Civic Hatch 1500 S with D16A1 blacktop
    • Image Gallery
wow.. thats exactly what i love about this forum... you guys are awesome for volunteering to store his car. Please take teh offer Corey! you will horribly regret it if you sell that car sad.gif
EXPLOSIVO!
84 Civic Hatchback 1500S-w/ d16 blacktop :P
86 Nissan 300zx GLL

user posted image

SportInjectedClub
user posted image

I are Corey

• ...how dare you
  • PipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
yeah im def gonna try and take them up on those offers. you guys are great. i realyl dont wanna lose her and like big said, i would regret it if i sold her.

-=Playboy=-

• Honda! Bloody man's car
  • PipPip
    • Drives: Honda CRX 1.5i 1984 Ballade Sports, Honda CRX Si 1985 ZC
    Garage View Garage
is it that hard to get insurance on a civic over there?

i dont have insurance on my car..
i have mates wif turbo,vtec,rwd and the sort that dnt even have insurance tongue.gif

aww come to think about it, you guys have hard out theifs aye..
this country has theifs but not good ones...i left my computer in my car unlocked for a whole day the other day...if i was in USA or England it wudda been stolen right ph34r.gif

Edited by -=Playboy=-, 17 January 2005 - 03:39 AM.

Cäz™

• I love Wal*Mart
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 93 Civic Lx sedan
its not hard to get insurance on a civic here, its just a tad expensive at times (thanks to the 2F2F Crew w00t w00t dry.gif ). Driving w/o insurance in the U.S. just makes you be a little more cautious IMO (unless you are a dork). A cop won't hesitate to pull ya over for some retarded reason

I like fried rice

Facebook me!
http://www.myspace.com/xcazx "...but like i said, i am not desparate...seriously. just bored..."

Hollowman

• Torsion Bar Groopie..
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic SI w/ ZC, 2002 S2000
    • Image Gallery
Here in Los Angeles, CA (I think it is state wide though) we need to have insurance just to register our cars.. With out it you can't get your tags.. We need to have a minimum of liability insurance in case we hit another car..

Good luck to you Corey.. I hope you can store your car so you can keep it.. I would hate to see a good breadvan go to someone who didn't care about it.. smile.gif
RIP Block# D16A12011451.. It will be missed..

James Bond (Diamonds are Forever): "That's a nice little nothing you're almost wearing. I approve."

Posted Image