Oh: 1986 Civic Si Shell; $150

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

OUBob

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: '86 Civic 1.3, Future 86 3G B18c Si
I have a nice and rusty shell in the Central Ohio area, drivetrain is gone, it still has chassis wiring and ecu. Interior is stripped, but it is all there, buyer can have as much or as little as they like.

Sheet metal is in good shape, minor dents/dings/chips. Small rust hole in the panel at the top of the hatch. Glass is good. Grey interior is decent. Front seats are good, passenger door panel has a crack in the vinyl, rear seat fabric is torn on the sides (the thin, cheap stuff that rests against the plastic panels).

Has some old KYB GR-2s on it. Can't have too many miles on them, the car has been mothballed for 16 years.

Clean, clear Ohio title. Currently has 13" snow tires on it. They are 10 years old but barely driven on and appear to be in great condition.

Email [email protected]. I can email any pics desired. Or I can post them, if someone could help me figure out how...

Thanks!
Bob
Confused by carbs

GeezRX

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2016 Contributor
    • Drives: Only loaners at the present time!
    Garage View Garage

This http://www.redpepper...topic=59144&hl=  should explain the process of posting pictures here without needing to use a third party site. Good luck with the sale...if you decide to part this car out please let me know as I am in need of several interior plastic pieces and a screw on cap for the radiator overflow bottle from an '86 Si!

"Old and usually in the way" - Check out my '86 3G build in "VIEW GARAGE"