Bought A '87 Crx Si And Have A Story To Tell...

• You cannot reply to this topic
21 replies to this topic

AMightyWind

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 CRX Si, 07 Audi A4 Quattro, 97 BMW 318ti, 1988 Ford Mustang GT
There is really no protection against animals who like to build nests. The CRX is outside in a car port.
It was amazing how powerful that plastic blower fan is, to ground up acorns like chopped walnuts in seconds. blink.gif
Oh a Mighty Wind's a blowin’...

rocket

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: '93 Acura Integra, '87 CRX Si sold, '96 Toyota 4runner
Thanks for the welcome and replies! I bought a used blower/motor on eBay just incase mine is shot. I forgot to check this thread before bidding..oh well.

Since the auto accident, i've been driving a brand new (badass) Pontiac G6 rental car provided by insurrance but its being returned tomorrow :-(
I haven't paid much attention to the CRX yet...hence the G6 but I did get my tires mounted/balanced today for $20 tongue.gif (my brother works at a Honda dealership so i got hooked up). I also ordered a set of McGard lug nuts so I should have my wheels on soon. I'll post pictures by next week.

IfTakumiDroveACRX, I was the one that emailed you via eBay asking questions about the coilovers..lol Thanks for the response....PM sent!

QUOTE (duner @ Jan 21 2006, 03:08 PM)
where in colorado?

Littleton. Wheres that trail in your avatar? Are those Toyotas?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heres a couple pics of the crash. The rest can be seen HERE

edit: wow, my grammar can sometimes really suck while at work due to the pressure of being caught...so i fixed it at home. wink.gif

Edited by rocket, 31 January 2006 - 06:58 AM.

stevo911_

• I'm Canadian, Eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 2000 Civc Ltd Edition w B16a swap
^ Holy balls, thats some pwnage right there.
Personally if I were in a crash like that I wouldn'tve bought a crx, more likely a volvo biggrin.gif

rocket

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
I actually bought the CRX a couple weeks before the wreck but yeah i know what you mean. Its almost scary to drive now...long as i don't think about it, it's all good. ph34r.gif

rocket

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Whats the deal with telling a ghost story? Is this a close-knit forum? I could foresee *some* new members become discouraged from staying just because of that. Sorry, but i don't believe in "ghosts" and have none to tell. sad.gif
I have seen UFO's though. cool.gif

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Two tone black '85 CRX si: Kragen CAI + CF hood + D16a1 + rear seat + smoked corns + side markers + mudflaps.
    • Image Gallery
Well thats probably because ghost don't like collorado. Its too cold for them. And you see the UFOs because your higher up. Closer to them and no Area51 trying to capture them there.
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Sep 25 2006, 08:54 PM)
I'd piss on her

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Jun 16 2006, 01:39 PM)
you guys figured out my secret. i sell my ass for cash. i shake it at the butt-nekkid every night. *puts head down in shame*

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Sep 26 2006, 08:46 PM)
lol. i hate to admit it but i wanted to grab his titty, it looked that good.

93 Cutty

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 93 Cutlass Ciera, 86 CRX
    Garage View Garage
Tell us a UFO story then! biggrin.gif