Stock 1987 (‘86 Also I Think) Crx Si Air Box/air Intake

• You cannot reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic

Flpimpn

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
I am trying to put my new baby back to its former glory and remove the eyesore of a cold air intake that was installed by the PO.

Any help with this would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Tom409cfe5282425d62a0b2998e5e12eac4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1985 CRX SI

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 CRX si
    Garage View Garage

That's nice. right by the positive battery terminal. I will keep an eye open for these parts you are looking for. I the process of moving soon and not sure where anything is.

Rachang

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX Si, 63 Mercury Monterey, 11 Porsche Cayenne Hybrid, '86 Porsche 944 Turbo
I am not the owner but am in possession in my parts garage of the complete air box/intake off an 87 CRX Si. It came off a complete working engine and drivetrain...rust through on floor pan made car a complete parts car. PM me if interested...I know the owner has posted detailed pics of all available parts from this car on RPR.

Rachang

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX Si, 63 Mercury Monterey, 11 Porsche Cayenne Hybrid, '86 Porsche 944 Turbo
Here are a few overview pics of the parts that are available from the ‘87 CRX Si

https://drive.google...WnBYNUFVLURIZnM

Sinub

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2016 Contributor
    • Drives: 2012 Civic Si, 1987 Crx Si
    Garage View Garage

Here are a few overview pics of the parts that are available from the ‘87 CRX Si

https://drive.google...WnBYNUFVLURIZnM

How much for the corner turn signals if they aren't cracked? Also I'm in need of the front turn signals that are mounted on the bumper. 

btalbert

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Drives: 2006 Honda Accord V6 Coupe 6MT , 1987 Honda CRX Si

How much for the corner turn signals if they aren't cracked? Also I'm in need of the front turn signals that are mounted on the bumper. 

Sinub,

Check your inbox.

Flpimpn

• Granny
  • Pip
All set!!! Many thanks to btalbert and Rachang for helping a fellow 1g owner out!

Btw, just in case anyone was wondering, I am super happy with the outcome regarding both the cosmetics and performance. The stock OEM box feels and sounds (and IMO looks) much nicer then the shoddy aftermarket “cold air intake” that was haphazardly installed!!!

Flpimpn

• Granny
  • Pip
645b8d4bda5346293b775caed0480153.jpg