Sedan Recessed Headlamp Bezel And 86-87 Headlamp Brackets

• You cannot reply to this topic
18 replies to this topic

GeezRX

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2016 Contributor
    • Drives: Only loaners at the present time!
    Garage View Garage

Hate to jump in here and sound dumb, but I'm gonna do it anyway. Is there a difference between the sedan/crx bezels?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I would have thought that the Hatch and sedan pieces would be interchangeable but they have different part numbers for each of the three...hatch, sedan and crx.

"Old and usually in the way" - Check out my '86 3G build in "VIEW GARAGE"

geist1

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 85 crx

I would have thought that the Hatch and sedan pieces would be interchangeable but they have different part numbers for each of the three...hatch, sedan and crx.

I have an extra set of early and later crx headlights, but nothing to compare them to.

GeezRX

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: Only loaners at the present time!
    Garage View Garage

I have an extra set of early and later crx headlights, but nothing to compare them to.

You can get a fair representation of each model/year vehicle's parts on a dealer website under "category" Interior/Bumper and sub category Front Mask. Pictures make the sedan and hatch look the same but part numbers are different, whereas you can see the difference in the CRX part.

"Old and usually in the way" - Check out my '86 3G build in "VIEW GARAGE"

3rd gen sinner

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 15 Kia Sorento, 86 Civic
    Garage View Garage

All four models are different. The 84/85 Sedan shares a similar design/shape to the CRX, but unfortunately they are not interchangeable.