Wtb: Rpr Adj Pan Hard Bar?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
144 replies to this topic

kuni00

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 teg JDM B16 & 03 TL Type S
Hey Tom I know i missed the last GB but i was wondering if you guys are going to sell it again?? im interested and want one for my teg. If you could let me know when is the next GB i would love it. Thanks j

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I hadn't really thought about it, but I can start one now, if there is enough interest. 5+ orders would be the minimum I'd need to make it worthwhile. So, we are at 1 now... smile.gif

Might want to post in the main sectioon somewhere as well, reference this thread.
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

antisocialspeed

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 96civic(sold) 87crx dx(gone) 86 crx si 96sentra 86.5 Nissan truck 2001 Integra-GSR
I WANT ONE!!!!! How much and where do I send the money??
l8r

demon2180

me too ,but i will not have the money to late november RPR . I do want one cause i will need one by next feb
user posted imageshift light offuser posted imageshift light on heheh
user posted imageSportInjectedClub

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
The bars are $130 US shipped anywhere in North America, are 100% stainless steel, with Aurora rod ends. It bolts up to the stock locations, and is adjustable without removing from the car.

gtpilot

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si - HYDRA, '86 CRX Si
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (rpr @ Oct 15 2004, 11:56 AM)
The bars are $130 US shipped anywhere in North America, are 100% stainless steel, with Aurora rod ends. It bolts up to the stock locations, and is adjustable without removing from the car.

I've seen one up close - nice piece Tom!

Kirk

DSK 86CRX

• Team Tach-Out MotorSports
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 honda crx hf/si and my 86 civic hatchback si
    • Image Gallery
how do we change the bars? is it just bolts? someone told me you have to cut the old one out.

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
One bolt, one nut. The problem could arise where the bolt is seized though. Normally, it's very easy.

kuni00

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 teg JDM B16 & 03 TL Type S
sounds good tom.. i will have the cash ready on the 25th.. i know its a great piece since i got the shift knob already.. that was cherry as well man.. but yeah im definatly in for one. also whats the scoops on the camber plates??? thanks tom.. later.. j

toxicshit

do they fit JDM / EDM 1st gen ?

1. EDM 1986 Honda CRX AS - B16A1 engine - OBD1 - Turbo - Stitch welded chassis.
2. EDM 2001 Lexus IS300 3.0 RWD - Daily Drive
cr-x.jpg

tyrone

i'll have one tom

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (toxicshit @ Oct 16 2004, 04:28 AM)

Yes, it should. Overseas shipping would be more, likely double. To Great Britain or the Netherlands it's about $35US.

toxicshit

QUOTE (rpr @ Oct 16 2004, 07:26 PM)

Yes, it should. Overseas shipping would be more, likely double. To Great Britain or the Netherlands it's about $35US.

then i would like a bar but at this time i dont have the money just bought me some carbon side garnish from 5051 wink.gif

but lets say next month i would like one.. so ill pm you when i have the money ready for you.

Greetz Erwin.

1. EDM 1986 Honda CRX AS - B16A1 engine - OBD1 - Turbo - Stitch welded chassis.
2. EDM 2001 Lexus IS300 3.0 RWD - Daily Drive
cr-x.jpg

tyrone

QUOTE (rpr @ Oct 16 2004, 07:26 PM)

thats ok tom i have the money when you want it mate, when do you want the money and how long do they take to make

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Well, we like to have at least a few definite orders before we start making them. As for how long, it depends on how busy opur machinist is...usually a couple of weeks.

If anyone wants to reserve one, send me a $40 US deposit to [email protected] via paypal and you will get one.

Thanks
Tom