86-89 Integra Or 84-87 Civic/crx Kyb Rear Struts

• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

speedyed

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1988 Acura Integra RS / 2004 Toyota Matrix
I have (2) rear sets of KYB GR-2 struts for either 86-89 Integra or 84-87 Civic/Crx. They are Brand New in the box. $75.00 per set + shipping and available for local pick up as well.

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 01 jimmy4x4, 92 ranger custom longbox 2wd
where you located

speedyed

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
I'm in Los Angeles, CA.

BlueHatch

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Civic DX
Sorry for being ignorant, but do those work with the hatches. They have about a 7-800 lb. load in the back. And do you need coils if you have struts in the back? Because I don't have any in the front, just struts.

speedyed

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
The 86-89 Integras are all Hatchbacks. Not sure I understand your question correctly about "needing coils if you have struts in the back?" The front of these cars are all Torsion Bar (no coils, just struts). The rears have coils/springs and use what they call a mini-struts or shocks. These fit 84-87 Civic & Crx's not sure if all models but check out: http://www.kyb.com/c...lID=5&x=72&y=16

and http://www.kyb.com/c...ID=257&x=43&y=6

and compare as they are the same rear strut/shock for either car.

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
Whoa you're in L.A. and so is my need for these hahahahahahahaha what area of L.A. you in and do you still have them?
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

speedyed

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Still have one set left. IfTakumiDroveACRX, PM me with your phone# and I'll do the same. By the way we met at the CRX meet last week at Aidan's place.