57 replies to this topic

Disco Stu

• Who's this guy?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si, 2006 Mazda6i Hatchie
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
While I already have 23mm's, if a good price comes up for 27mm ones for race day, I might be interested.

2.087REX

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 crx
Ain't too late is it? I've got a B series too and in dire need for the biggest bars I can find.
Let me know if it's not too late when the deal goes down.
[email protected]

DougY

Definitely 27's for me.

maan1986

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Hello,

My name is Maan and im from the g1teg.org forum. I'm very interested in this group buy for the torsion bars, and you can ask on the g1teg forum I'm not the kinda guy that backs out from a deal or cheats people. I want the 25mm torsion bars.

Do you guys think the 25mm tbar will match the 350lb/in springs in the reaR? cool.gif

Grant Bailey

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si
maan1986, you might take a look at the "need to stiffen rear" topic. There is some info in there from the hardcore racer guys (and gal).

Grant
"GReddy e-manage" is excellent in the generality and the expansion. And it is a low price further.Therefore, you can direct an engine too economy, easily. Then, you are relieved, and you can choose it. Future tuning begins first from "e".

crx pat

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si
Actually, I change my vote from 27s to 29s.

Anyone else want 29s? We should just keep a tally of each size of bars.
B16A powered 85 CRX Si - RIP
89 Civic DX Hatchback - new project

blownintegra

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 96 Civic, 08 Civic, 95 Integra, 86 CRX Si Turbo ZC, 86 CRX Si.
Tom from RPR,

I just got this from the www.g1teg.org board,

"Provide me with name, phone number, make and model, and size of bar wanted, and I will get it my buddy at Hasport and we can get the ball rolling on this. email all this info to [email protected], I will take good care of it. "

He apparently knows someone at Hasport, they might be able to help all of us out if Sway-a-Way doesn't pan out for us.

I'm just trying to get all communication together here.

Thanks for all of your help.

Mike

sspcivic31

• Grog no like , Car no work! ARRGH!
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
I think you will find that sway-a-way makes all the torsion bars(honda stuff) sold aftermarket here in the US. I would entertain the idea of 29mm bars.

Edited by sspcivic31, 12 July 2003 - 02:45 PM.

Yakadoo02

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Drives: 89 Integra LS
I am also from the g1teg forum and I and building an LS/VTEC teg. I would like the 27mm bars. Mark me down for 27's

TheSneak

• Two Krazy Daveks
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 crx dx
i'd be in for some torsion bars but what do you guys think i should get for a street driven/waiting fo teg swap car?
One time Krazy Davek said his foot hurt. So he glocked it. Then he glocked his other foot just because he thought it was going to snitch, he asked it if it was and it said no, so he glocked it not only because it was going to snitch but also because it lied.When he isn't driving his 3 door 3 speed 3 cylinder geo metro with 20" spinners, he's driving his freestyle motox bike with 20" spinner dirtbike wheels in downtown NYC.

b16_destroyer

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX Si with entire 95 Integra wiring & drivetrain
I bottom out everytime I turn a corner with my heavy B18 in the front. Count me in on 27-29mm.

I don't care if my car rides like a chuck wagon, my bad; it already does tongue.gif
I pick on drivers, taunt them to race, and then beat them. MUUUUHAAAAHAA!

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I am in preliminary contact with Sway Away. So far, so good.
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

maan1986

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Sweet

Did they say anything about the sizes that would be available?

maan1986

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Oh, and I was also wondering if they would be making the T-Bars in different lengths, since the integra torsion bars are slightly longer? However if they dont, we can still use the "CRX/CIVIC Length" tbars with torque tubes on the integras.

nivek2002

biggrin.gif This sounds like it might actually come through, so im interested in a set of 29's if i have the money when i order them.