• You cannot reply to this topic
93 replies to this topic

cbstdscott

• Swap in HF drums, check your cam timing
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si, '07 Civic Si Sedan, '15 Scion FRS
    • Image Gallery
The third annual Weenie Roast now has a fiirm date. Mark your calendars for Saturday September 9, 2006. This is an afternoon/early evening event with festivities begining about 3pm.

My house can be found here

The street address is:
10572 Cushdon Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
cell- 310 729-9257

I am hoping that we can get as many torison bar Honda's and Acuras as possible this year. Additionally I expect that we will be joined by at least one Ferrari, a couple of classic American Muscle cars, a Datsun 510, and a Morgan Plus 4.

Scott
Posted Image

Form Follows Function

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
i MIGHT take the hearses project and the 1G out there!
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
dry.gif Calender, checked. wink.gif
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

toxicshit

damn if i only lived in the US ... i would love to talk some old school tech with you guys.

1. EDM 1986 Honda CRX AS - B16A1 engine - OBD1 - Turbo - Stitch welded chassis.
2. EDM 2001 Lexus IS300 3.0 RWD - Daily Drive
cr-x.jpg

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
Maybe, not making any promises here ok?!?!?!?, but maybe.... I'll take my 510 and both crxs wink.gif If not then at least the 85crx!!! wink.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

lxndr

• All work and no play makes LXNDR a dull boy. All work and no...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
I wish I could be there to help all of you roast Scott's weenie, unfortunately it's just a little too far for me to drive.

Edited by lxndr, 10 April 2006 - 02:50 AM.

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (lxndr @ Apr 10 2006, 02:50 AM)
I wish I could be there to help all of you roast Scott's weenie, unfortunately it's just a little too far for me to drive.

Come on man, if Mark came from Canada in the Bulldog last year you can come from WA, hahahahaha laugh.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

crxhybrid85

• D-Series Power
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si, 97 Integra RS w/H22
I've always wanted to do a cross country drive with my Fiance, but our baby is due the next week so I don't think there will be any trips this year! Sounds like fun though.
Brown Top ZC 85 Si
H22 97 Integra RS

SportInjectedClub

user posted imageuser posted image

kakabox

• Turd Polisher
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: from point 'A' to point 'B' daily.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Apr 2 2006, 08:35 AM)
I am hoping that we can get as many torison bar Honda's and Acuras as possible this year. Additionally I expect that we will be joined by at least one Ferrari, a couple of classic American Muscle cars, a Datsun 510, and a Morgan Plus 4.

Scott

MAN! sounds great...I'd love to come down and meet the Professor, but, alas, the 'box is on stands and I've got to work for a living!

Seriously, I'd like to come down one of these days and meet all you SoCal peeps.

Have fun and keep the rubber side down!

Cheers! cool.gif

cbstdscott

• Swap in HF drums, check your cam timing
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si, '07 Civic Si Sedan, '15 Scion FRS
    • Image Gallery
I have announced the Weenie roast date well in advance to allow as many people as possible to plan accordingly. But it is not the only game in town, there will be the CRXpo in July, details can be found at The CRX Owners Club .

As for the Weenie Roast, even if your 1st Gen/3rd Gen is not running, bring another cool car, have a hot dog, drink a beer and hang out.

I am really sorry that I could not make it to Takumi's Luau, (I have an extensive collection of Aloha shirts) but I did not have enough lead time to get the rest of my life in order.

But for us So Cal folks, lets keep thinking about Larry's meet at Auto...er, Speed Zone coming up in May.

Scott
Posted Image

Form Follows Function

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Apr 10 2006, 09:27 AM)
I have  announced the Weenie roast date well in advance to allow as many people as possible to plan accordingly. But it is not the only game in town, there will be the CRXpo in July, details can be found at The CRX Owners Club .

As for the Weenie Roast, even if your 1st Gen/3rd Gen is not running, bring another cool car, have a hot dog, drink a beer and hang out.

I am really sorry that I could not make it to Takumi's Luau, (I have an extensive collection of Aloha shirts) but I did not have enough lead time to get the rest of my life in order.

But for us So Cal folks, lets keep thinking about Larry's meet at Auto...er, Speed Zone coming up in May.

Scott

That's cool Scott, jerfguy, 1stGenRex, and Simple87Si showed up and we had a "No Call No Show" bashing session hahahahahahahahahaha! Oh and the Luau was awesome in my opinion. but then again that might be a biased opinion!!! wink.gif
user posted image

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
no dude it was awesome! again...thanx for the hospitality...for those that didnt show, well yeah, im sure your ears were ringing...but hell i had a blast!

on a side note...i was talking to the GF and she might want a 1G...see what you cause Takumi, now i have to buy another 1G.... laugh.gif biggrin.gif
1GRPhotography
MySpace

85c-rex

• For the Tenacious, no road is impassable
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1996 Nissan 200sx SE-R(DD), 1969 Ford Mustang (Hot Rod), 1985 Crx Dx (Dead)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Apr 10 2006, 09:56 AM)
on a side note...i was talking to the GF and she might want a 1G...see what you cause Takumi, now i have to buy another 1G.... laugh.gif  biggrin.gif

that might be good cause to thank him!
There are 3 goals when modding a car.
Cheap, Reliable, and Fast.
Now the down side. You only get to pick 2...
user posted image
Fact: A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have turned Emo.

Put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% who stayed gangster as $h!t.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
yeah...thanks a lot IfTakumiDroveACrx...yet aonther reason for me to go to your house for a little midnight junkyard action.... tongue.gif
1GRPhotography
MySpace

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
Bastards !!!!! Leave my private junkyard alone!!! I and only I can forage it!!!! hahahahahaahahaha If she gets one then let me know...... might have to make a midnight run to Corona for some parts too....hahahahahaahha laugh.gif
user posted image