Wagon Takeover! Post Wagon Picks With Info

• You cannot reply to this topic
270 replies to this topic

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
QUOTE (slavteren @ Jun 3 2006, 01:57 PM)
lol, i'd like to move too... but i can't right now..

if you ever do wanna move, we could use more ppl at the socal meets/bbq's we have...just dont bring the aliens you party with....on 2nd though, yeah you can bring them...but remember, you must bring a honda!
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (sindrlla @ Jun 3 2006, 04:05 PM)
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Jun 3 2006, 03:58 PM)
QUOTE (slavteren @ Jun 3 2006, 01:57 PM)
lol, i'd like to move too... but i can't right now..

if you ever do wanna move, we could use more ppl at the socal meets/bbq's we have...just dont bring the aliens you party with....on 2nd though, yeah you can bring them...but remember, you must bring a honda!

forget the west coast.. mad.gif ..they have enough honda... smile.gif ..move east coast! Wagon meets! biggrin.gif

YOU THINK WE DONT HAVE MORE WAGOVANS THAN THE EAST COAST?

no rust either!

BUAHAHAHHA
1GRPhotography
MySpace

slavteren

• pervertet 17" lover!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 civic zc - 86 crx zc - 87 civic racecar
    • Image Gallery
well maybe it would be a problem to get the aliens in the country.. besides, technical my hondas would be illegal in the states i think... but i'd like to move somwhere where my cars dont rust, i HATE rust... sad.gif
My beloved civic

My life

user posted image

the most important weapon- is the heart af the worrior.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (slavteren @ Jun 3 2006, 06:52 PM)
well maybe it would be a problem to get the aliens in the country.. besides, technical my hondas would be illegal in the states i think... but i'd like to move somwhere where my cars dont rust, i HATE rust...  sad.gif

naw its not really that hard...look at all the mexicans in California

<---is a mexican in Ca.!
1GRPhotography
MySpace

BigOrange

• I pitty the fool aint got no honda
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI, 1985 Civic Wagon Turbo, 1971 n600, 1972 n600, 1972 n600, 1991 miata, 2002 turbo protege 5
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
My wagon does not have rust and I have been the orig. owner since 1985. I was brought home from the hospital in my wagon and I have all the orig. info on my wagon from the orig. delivery papers, to the window sticker, to the start up instructions, to anything to do with the car. The wagon is actually a very stiff chassis even more so than my crx and my 85 wagon only weighs about 175lbs more than my 85 crx si. It is a very good chassis with alot of potential. It is soo sad that only a limited few can see what a wonderful chassis it is. all the civic and crx parts are swappable.!!!!!!

WAGONS KICK ASS!!!!

-Brian
QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Feb 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suck

If a Hatch is Bread van, then what is a Wagon? A bread bus?
Wagoboost project, 7psi and giggling :)

Turbo Si Wagovan clan member

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (BigOrange @ Jun 4 2006, 12:42 AM)
WAGONS KICK ASS!!!!

That they do, I want one in the worst way. But I need to get one with a sunroof.

Oh yeah, and a big swap. cool.gif
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

sindrlla

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 Honda Civic AWD Wagon
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (badpenny @ Jun 4 2006, 01:15 AM)
That they do, I want one in the worst way.  But I need to get one with a sunroof.
Oh yeah, and a big swap. cool.gif

hehehehe! I have a wagon and you don't! No, that's not nice. sad.gif Sorry! I want a sunroof too. So, a friend of ours had an accord that we got rid of for him and we could take whatever we wanted first and I wanted the sunroof for my wagon....but crxls said NO! I guess you can't just cut and weld one in..... dry.gif

Visit: Asimo - The Coolest LowRider

FI Blacktop D16A1/ZC Hybrid

sindrlla

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (sindrlla @ Jun 4 2006, 10:59 PM)
So, a friend of ours had an accord that we got rid of for him and we could take whatever we wanted first and I wanted the sunroof for my wagon....but crxls said NO! I guess you can't just cut and weld one in.....  dry.gif

I'm thinking he might have been pulling my leg....now he says there is a kit for this?!? mad.gif I want more of a skylight than a window that open in the roof. I figure it will continue the theme skylights from the back to the front. smile.gif

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage

wish I had one.
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (sindrlla @ Jun 6 2006, 06:40 AM)
QUOTE (sindrlla @ Jun 4 2006, 10:59 PM)
So, a friend of ours had an accord that we got rid of for him and we could take whatever we wanted first and I wanted the sunroof for my wagon....but crxls said NO! I guess you can't just cut and weld one in.....   dry.gif

I'm thinking he might have been pulling my leg....now he says there is a kit for this?!? mad.gif I want more of a skylight than a window that open in the roof. I figure it will continue the theme skylights from the back to the front. smile.gif

Well, just about any auto window replacement shop like Bizwanger or the like can and will (rather inexpensively) install one.
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

sindrlla

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (E-AT_me @ Jun 6 2006, 07:57 AM)
wish I had one.

I wish you did too.
I wish everybody did! biggrin.gif So, when they crashed them....I'd have cheap and available parts! tongue.gif
Thanks for posting the pics. Awesome wago-love smile.gif

QUOTE (badpenny @ Jun 6 2006, 10:52 AM)
Well, just about any auto window replacement shop like Bizwanger or the like can and will (rather inexpensively) install one.

See this crxls.......... dry.gif

BigOrange

• I pitty the fool aint got no honda
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI, 1985 Civic Wagon Turbo, 1971 n600, 1972 n600, 1972 n600, 1991 miata, 2002 turbo protege 5
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Nice pics Joey, Some of that I havent seen before. Btw I would love to have some of those 4wd alloys! ahh

Btw the sunroof thing. My mom went to have one installed in mine before I gained ownership of it and according to many different places she took it.

"The roof isnt strong enough to support the glass. The rood wouold need major bracing wleded in and even then it might not be enough and may weaken the chassis."

She thought that everyone was full of shit and just kept taking it different places because she had seen a sedan, hatch and crx with one why not a wagon? well thats what they said, then explained that the roofs were different in construction.

So in my honest opinion... Due with out it... I mean hell Its not like you have 12 windows or anything in your wagon. smile.gif Although I did notice some of the over seas wagons had a optional sunroof but.. I dont know.. I wouldn't really bother with taking the chance.

-Brian
QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Feb 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suck

If a Hatch is Bread van, then what is a Wagon? A bread bus?
Wagoboost project, 7psi and giggling :)

Turbo Si Wagovan clan member

sindrlla

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (BigOrange @ Jun 7 2006, 07:34 PM)
"The roof isnt strong enough to support the glass. The rood wouold need major bracing wleded in and even then it might not be enough and may weaken the chassis."

So in my honest opinion... Due with out it... I mean hell Its not like you have 12 windows or anything in your wagon. smile.gif

-Brian

There goes my dream..... sad.gif . Oh well.

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
To reaffirm the sunroof dream. There is bracing already on the wagon roof. Double that of the hatchie, and sedan. The wagon will support it. It will be smaller (albeit, not by much) than the si sunroof. My dx had an aftermarket installed 4 days after the 1st owner purchased it. Guess who installed it?(not me)

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
oem sunroof:

1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(