Sidliner

• You cannot reply to this topic
24 replies to this topic

duner

• What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
Bought those brand new white 13" CF-48's from Clay. Awesome communication and incredible packaging!

would definately buy from him again. the wheels are as pristine as i had hoped and just how he described them.

thanks again clay!
Living the Air Force Dream!

Vouch Thread

37csp

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
QUOTE (duner @ Mar 2 2006, 03:36 PM)
Bought those brand new white 13" CF-48's from Clay. Awesome communication and incredible packaging!

would definately buy from him again. the wheels are as pristine as i had hoped and just how he described them.

thanks again clay!

Clay got me the parts I needed on time and at a reasonable price. Very good guy to do biz with! Plus he sent me pics of the items to make sure they were what I was after. AA++

SIDLINER

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Thanx guys! We'd be very upset if we sent something out and the buyer was anything less than happy.

Duner, you were just sposed to look at them wheels and send em back tongue.gif
#86 ADS RACING TIRE CHANGER
ADS RACING
VOUCH THREAD!!!

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: '04 MINI Cooper, 2011 Honda Fit
Great seller! Bought a fuel pump and tank from Clay.

He even helped arrange for delivery to the race track for me, when I couldn't make it by the Harrison Compound!

Keith

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

duner

• What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Just bought a lightened flywheel from clay. as always, great communication and packaging. not to mention that the flywheel is in excellent even though it is used wink.gif
Living the Air Force Dream!

Vouch Thread

slavteren

• pervertet 17" lover!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86 civic zc - 86 crx zc - 87 civic racecar
    • Image Gallery
has recieved the yellow konis i bought from him. i went fast, and good if i had the cash i would buy more of his stuff.
My beloved civic

My life

user posted image

the most important weapon- is the heart af the worrior.

Kain

• From Ashy to Classy
  • PipPipPip
My Si head and dizzy arrived today from Sidliner and all is great. Awesome seller!
Ay!
Ay, dog, ay!
You stepped on my sneaker meng!

cirrux

• a work in progress
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX 1.6i-16
Just purchased some door panels from Clay, Sidliner, and it went very well. Good communication, and good seller. I would definitely buy from him in the future.
Thanks Clay

Andrew

Zephyr

• On the Podium
  • PipPipPipPip
Just purchased what Clay called a race car on Saturday. As usual there was the normal mindless banter that he provided as I had to negotiate additional items into the sale which he did not want to let go without some resistence.

We made it back to Jersey with a 86 CRX Si shell strapped to a tow dolly behind my Subaru. We spent much of yesterday putting in engine, transmission, brakes components, and all the other crap associated with it being a racecar and also removing the god aweful "graphics" that were on the car. Almost everything is in and the car would run if Clay didn't sell me a distributor with one of the plugs cut off . It's OK though, we still have time to get the car together.

Zephyr

Edited by Zephyr, 14 August 2006 - 07:40 AM.

1985 CRX Si H2 Racecar
2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS with a WRX swap

SIDLINER

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (Zephyr @ Aug 14 2006, 07:39 AM)
Just purchased what Clay called a race car on Saturday. As usual there was the normal mindless banter that he provided as I had to negotiate additional items into the sale which he did not want to let go without some resistence.

We made it back to Jersey with a 86 CRX Si shell strapped to a tow dolly behind my Subaru. We spent much of yesterday putting in engine, transmission, brakes components, and all the other crap associated with it being a racecar and also removing the god aweful "graphics" that were on the car. Almost everything is in and the car would run if Clay didn't sell me a distributor with one of the plugs cut off . It's OK though, we still have time to get the car together.

Zephyr

Only a DUMBASS from NJ would buy a part in person and then complain in a vouch thread because something was missing. And the distributor wasn't even sold to this idiot. It was a returned loaner. PS, he was only here two days ago and I think my dog is pregnant laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
ADS RACING
VOUCH THREAD!!!

jbrad37

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 Honda Civic si, 97 Infiniti Qx4, 03 Malibu
    • Image Gallery
Sorry to hear about your dog. But Idle control valve looks great. Clay is a great seller with excellent communication. I know he could do much better if he would only apply himself. Sorry bout the last line, I got alot of that in school.
Jim
"No Please.........Let me drop everything and work on YOUR problem."

SIDLINER

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (jbrad37 @ Aug 15 2006, 08:40 PM)
Sorry to hear about your dog.  But Idle control valve looks great.  Clay is a great seller with excellent communication.  I know he could do much better if he would only apply himself.  Sorry bout the last line, I got alot of that in school.
Jim

Dang jim! I expect that crap from Z-He's from NJ!!! Sides, he's just payin me back for a thread I started over at hondatech.

Let me know how that valve works out.
ADS RACING
VOUCH THREAD!!!

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
great buyer!!! SUPER FAST PAYMENT.. would recommend to anyone.

sold him some "one off" billet camber plates..

Wagovan4WD

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 Wagovan 4WD
Clay was excellent. Live in Indiana, bought a Wagovan from him in Pennsylvania. Had out-of-state title issues with Indiana's gestapo BMV + state policies. He worked with me and went out of his way to make sure the deal went through by getting extra paperwork, including some out-of-pocket expenses to help me out.

A++! Excellent seller! Would buy from again in one second.

- Rick
Wagovan4WD

Soon to own the ?only? E100 alcohol powered Wagovan 4WD in existence
user posted image
..... Wagovan-Clan Member .....

BigOrange

• I pitty the fool aint got no honda
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI, 1985 Civic Wagon Turbo, 1971 n600, 1972 n600, 1972 n600, 1991 miata, 2002 turbo protege 5
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
What can I say about Clay that has not already been said. WELL, first off he is one hell of a nice guy. I bought a motor from him in person and he gave me a grand tour and gave awesome hospitality. He helped me load it up and everything. I have also bought some shocks from him and he arranged delivery through a semi-local racer so I didnt have to pay shipping or travel too far. The guy has everything you could ever need and he is very fair with his pricing. I think the amount of money I have spent with him says enough. I have spent about 700.00 bucks on parts from Clay and he hasn't let me down yet!! I plan to buy from him again! He always has good stuff for sale, How can I not!? lol

Thanks again Clay, you are one of RPR's top sellers!

Brian

Edited by BigOrange, 13 September 2006 - 08:26 PM.

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Feb 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suck

If a Hatch is Bread van, then what is a Wagon? A bread bus?
Wagoboost project, 7psi and giggling :)

Turbo Si Wagovan clan member