Medieval Pro Suspension Kit, Order Number 2

• You cannot reply to this topic
216 replies to this topic

spliffmunsta

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86/87 CIVIC GT
hi marcus, hope you remember me just wanted to confirm that you remember that i payed you 350 right? as i should be able to pay you the rest soon, thanks

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (spliffmunsta @ Mar 17 2008, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi marcus, hope you remember me just wanted to confirm that you remember that i payed you 350 right? as i should be able to pay you the rest soon, thanks

YES you did. Sorry smile.gif

Phantom_Allstar

• hey... guys, can I cut this off?
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 85 si rex
I`v very interested but it looks like this offer has been available for quite a while and not too many poeple are biting, I just don`t want to put int $1200 and not see anything until 09:/

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Phantom_Allstar @ Apr 3 2008, 05:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I`v very interested but it looks like this offer has been available for quite a while and not too many poeple are biting, I just don`t want to put int $1200 and not see anything until 09:/

Ironically, the more people that feel this way (and it IS warranted, I know) the longer it will take. People are constantly waiting for more to come aboard but that is what makes it take so long sometimes.

That being said, we need help promoting these so you all can help us out there.

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
great dedication brings great reward.
dont be a WUSS! now with that said, I don't have any money hehe
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

Phantom_Allstar

• hey... guys, can I cut this off?
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 85 si rex
I`m looking at about two months before I have money together, I`ll be in contact asap:)

kcoddah77

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 89RS teg
I love mine and they are the shit. I've corner weighted the car, and I've never had so much fun in it. At the full loose setting, they are slightly stiffer than my old set up, but still more comfortable. Big props to Mr. D for extending the lifespan of the first gens.

domorex86

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si (my project) 2000 Suzuki Esteem (grocery getter)
wish i could afford it.

sleeper-crx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1987 CRX
Mr D. Just wondering if you found the $500.00 in your book keeping yet from the CF ZC style one piece hood. When you find it, I'll send the 99 bucks to get on the list for the TEIN kit.

Thanks

eadohcturbo

• thats no hair-drier nor hairspray-
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: OLD='88 ED std. <sohc-ZC/vtec..'86 Ea-T <turboD16a1/ZC ..'87Shuttle-realTIME 4WD <D15a3- CURRENTLY== G1teg 87' RS D16a8 powered,15x8 sportmax stretchin' . 95 LS teg stock all=USDM.94 EG teal D15B8/Z6 11.5:1 ripper.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
maybe there can be a list for those seriously interested & ready to pay.. Im interested but dont want to fork over $$$$ when delivery date is undetermined.
TORSION-BAR CREW

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (eadohcturbo @ May 17 2008, 05:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
maybe there can be a list for those seriously interested & ready to pay.. Im interested but dont want to fork over $$$$ when delivery date is undetermined.

That list is in the first post of this thread. As long as people keep withholding orders the parts will never come. Hint wink.gif

Marcus

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
YAY! We got 4 people now!

pvbcrx

• I Love Jet Noise
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si (1986-2010), 1995 Dakota, 2001 325iT, 2009 Eos when my wife's away
Unsolicited plug: Of all the performance mods I've done to my CRX, the Medieval Pro/Tein dampers are by far my favorite. Install them and a pair of stiffer T-bars, and you'll be amazed.

alexm86

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 86 Civic Si - Greek White, 2005 Convertible Mustang, 1995 Ford F150 XLT (5.8L/351W)
Did anybody have Illumina's and Ground Controls (or something similar) and then switched to the Tein's? What was the difference in ride, handling, etc.?

RexKrazy

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si/1987 Integra LS Hybrid
I did just that. Except I had a different coil over setup, and my illuminas were very old....but still worked well. I noticed more traction and a smoother ride, much more adjustable also. Definitely an improvement.
Tony Palumbo
'86 CRX Si ZC