Dan what type rims are thoese? i love the side shot you them moving
user posted imageshift light offuser posted imageshift light on heheh
user posted imageSportInjectedClub

crx_racer86

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Crx dx b16a ,1987 crx si stock for now
your car looks damn good man, what side marker are those? they look awesome with the paint!! and the moving shot is teh hotness!!
Project E-AS Squad now underway
Olive drab
Flat Black
B-series
1st gen represent
user posted image

ZonderZout

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: CRX 1st Gen, Nissan Sunny (until crx is fixed again)
blink.gif Damn your car is sweet!

The color is wonderful and it looks like you have swapped the engine for something bigger (presuming that you do live in the USA).

One thing I don't get is why we are trying to get rid of the side-markers in The Netherlands and you are adding it to the cars in the USA huh.gif

Anyways, it's looking pretty tight. I'd really like to see the high res pictures!

87ClubRed

• Soon it'll scream...for now, just a hum...
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: '07 Mazda 3 GT / 87 CRX Si (Going under the knife)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Very nice indeed Dan. Looks like all your work really paid off.

I paid $10CDN for both, and I know where I can get another set for the same price....

Wanna bring them to the meet? I'm not sure what the orange will look like on the red, but i've wanted side markers for a while...good price.

CRXdan

Damn your car is sweet!

The color is wonderful and it looks like you have swapped the engine for something bigger (presuming that you do live in the USA).

One thing I don't get is why we are trying to get rid of the side-markers in The Netherlands and you are adding it to the cars in the USA

Anyways, it's looking pretty tight. I'd really like to see the high res pictures!

The engine is from a CDM 89 Integra, but its modifyed enough to overcome the zc's output. I think the d16a1 may be underrated.
The side markers are popoularhere for that "JDM" look... e seem them diferentley here in canada.

And Ralphs european on scott road shoudl be able to hook you up with those87clubred, I was talking to some nice (rare in juknyard) oriental guy and he gave them to me for liek $10....

Edited by CRXdan, 29 August 2004 - 01:49 AM.

90 crx si
13.17@113 street tires low boost
86 samurai g16 turbo

CRXdan

Dan what type rims are thoese? i love the side shot you them moving

the rims are 4 bolt universal 15" 5 spoke, no idea what brand, painted plastikote primer (black). Theyare almost identical to Rota slipstreams...
90 crx si
86 samurai g16 turbo

bigk3000

• 1337 5h17
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 84 Civic Hatch 1500 S with D16A1 blacktop
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (CRXdan @ Aug 28 2004, 11:49 PM)
The engine is from a CDM 89 Integra, but its modifyed enough to overcome the zc's output. I think the d16a1 may be underrated.

what kind of mods have you done to the d16 so far? is that the same one i picked up for you?

nice work man it's looking great. My civic is running, i just need to mount the fuel pump some how, throw on some under coating, and put the body back together.
EXPLOSIVO!
84 Civic Hatchback 1500S-w/ d16 blacktop :P
86 Nissan 300zx GLL

user posted image

SportInjectedClub
user posted image

CRXdan

I used the bottom end u picked up for me, but I used my old topend. The other topend was shot, probab;ly had liek 300000kms.
The motor no longer has that terrible noise at 7000rpms+, and I gas flowed/polished the cylinder head. I also polished the combstion chamber to get it ready for the turbo kit Im planning. Other than that, new 2 1/4" exhaust and a high flow cat are the only other new mods. I recentley raced a 96 VR6 golf that ran a 14.6 and stayed pretty even with it. I guess well see next friday mad.gif
Cant wait to see your car bigk3000, its about time its ready cool.gif

Edited by CRXdan, 29 August 2004 - 01:59 PM.

90 crx si
86 samurai g16 turbo

toyboxxx

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Drives: CRX
how did u black out your taillights?

red86rex

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 crx Si, 89 integra LS
Your car is tight! ive decided its my "inspiration", if i can make my crx look as nice as yours i will be more than happy smile.gif

CRXdan

how did u black out your taillights?
Testors Cherry red transparent spray.

Your car is tight! ive decided its my "inspiration", if i can make my crx look as nice as yours i will be more than happy 

Thanks! It took a while to get there, and it takes alot of dedication to the hobby, and it can all be gone in a flash if a thieve lieks it, but its well worth it biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
90 crx si
86 samurai g16 turbo

NNBD

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: Honda CRX 1.6i DOHC 1987
nice car...but how much is it lowerd ??

1 thing...it is just what I think of it.....nice paintjob but DAMN....why did you paint the the black line horizontal over the car blue. I don't like that.

for the rest....nice car tongue.gif

demon2180

kewl man your car is nice
user posted imageshift light offuser posted imageshift light on heheh
user posted imageSportInjectedClub