• You cannot reply to this topic
19 replies to this topic

RETROCRX

• I AM THE STIG!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si (with big flares and a ZC!) 2004 Civic SiR
    • Image Gallery
You guys do realize there is a write up at the top of the 1G CRX page right. The one linked to above, and my write up are almost identical.
Must.....go......racing.......

misfit_mafioso

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 CRX HF
if im going to get the s.s. lines, should i get the teg or the crx ones?
and i know earls and goodridge is teh best, but wha about these other brands they sell on ebay? ive seen them priced low as 70$ w/ no shipping costs.

Edited by misfit_mafioso, 12 August 2004 - 11:28 AM.

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
i liked that write up i have all the parts except e brake cable and some bolts its all waiting and i planto replace all the bushings while i am ther too

87MugenProCR-X

• Just Drive...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 84 Honda CRX, 94 Honda Civic 4dr, 95 Volvo 850 Turbo Wgn, 91 Mazda Miata
you should definately go with the integra lines since the fittings are different on the ends and there also longer. BTW does goodridge/earls make lines for a 1g integ? last time i checked they said they didnt make them any more. I am told that you can go to earls and give them the line length and theyll cut one for you but i dont think they make them. I was gonna go with either techna fit or stillen neither of which i know much about so if you could give me some info about the goodridge or earls lines id really appreciate it.Thanx

Julian

sdubfid

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 86 Wagovan
is it possible to remove the rear disc brakes and still be able to put the wheels on so the car can roll around?