Sacramento Area Peppers

• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

Toneco

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 civic Sedan
Been thinking about it and knowing everyone from Rpr in Sacramento area would be nice. Talk and share, get each others #'s, stay posted on junk yard inventories etc. let me know if anyone is interested. I know a couple of peppers here but there's a few mia.

Tony.
myspace.com/toneco9227
87 civic Sedan DD[Stolen]
93 civic EH [SOLD]
87 civic Sedan [SOLD]

GLHS988

• Spyder-Man
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1984 CRX Spyder, 1987 Shelby GLHS, 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT
QUOTE (Toneco @ Nov 14 2011, 07:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Been thinking about it and knowing everyone from Rpr in Sacramento area would be nice. Talk and share, get each others #'s, stay posted on junk yard inventories etc. let me know if anyone is interested. I know a couple of peppers here but there's a few mia.

Tony.

How about a Meet in the Spring?
A WarrenTee is better than a guarantee. This WarrenTee is for life.

"I never thought about dying. The day you were born, it was already written down the day you're gonna check out. Now, I'm not gonna throw myself under a truck, but I'm not gonna worry about when I die. I'm ready to move on when that day comes." - Carroll Shelby (January 11, 1923 - May 10, 2012)

http://karakullake.b...eet-photos.html

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CRX Si (project), 98' GMC K2500 BIG BLOCK 4WD, 2008 Honda Fit Sport, 2017 Chevrolet Volt
    Garage View Garage
Something Sacramento would sure be cool for me, my tendency to be a cheap bastard and/or have time for bay area meets tends to happen every other year, but if there was something right here, it'd be really hard for me not to find gas and time tongue.gif
Full of The Internets!
etmydst - ""...and since he was the hardest gangster in all of stockton they were to scared to go in his house so they drove by and said "slow down forest"..."
My Vouch Thread

CA.87si

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 Si Hatch
up guys I'm from south sac I drive a 87 si..I had a lil project swap to b18a1 doner from a c@ integra that I also have ..but I decided to stop cuhz it cost to much for a swap..so I'm riding the stock si..have tranny problem too n also looking for an si tranny....uhm on meet ups in sac I'm sure u guys herd of the usuals like meet up every Friday at Lowes..but. recently my bro we host a every Satureday meet up at home depot by freeport tym usually 9-12 at night...uhm yyea I guys can also hit me up n do sum sharing n tlks on the cars..916-873-0441...n I do also need help on my car so if u guys can help otll be awsome

John

CA.87si

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 Si Hatch
up guys I'm from south sac I drive a 87 si..I had a lil project swap to b18a1 doner from a c@ integra that I also have ..but I decided to stop cuhz it cost to much for a swap..so I'm riding the stock si..have tranny problem too n also looking for an si tranny....uhm on meet ups in sac I'm sure u guys herd of the usuals like meet up every Friday at Lowes..but. recently my bro we host a every Satureday meet up at home depot by freeport tym usually 9-12 at night...uhm yyea I guys can also hit me up n do sum sharing n tlks on the cars..916-873-0441...n I do also need help on my car so if u guys can help otll be awsome

John

GLHS988

• Spyder-Man
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1984 CRX Spyder, 1987 Shelby GLHS, 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT
(NorCal RPR Bay Area Meet Announcement now posted up in separate thread)
http://www.redpepper...261#entry544408

NorCal Peppers,

The last weekend in October is just two short months away. Time to start planning for the NorCal RPR Bay Area Meet. I've been talking with 1stGenHybridCR-X a little. So here is our idea/proposal for this year:

Date: Saturday, October 27, 2012

Start Time: 11:00 AM

Meeting Spot: Parking lot off Hwy 92 near Hwy 35 (Same spot we met at two years ago)

Lunch Spot: At 12:30 PM, start cruising over to Cameron's Inn in Half Moon Bay. We can celebrate the recent London Olympics by having some English pub grub.

Cameron's Inn, 1410 Cabrillo Highway, Half Moon Bay
http://cameronsinn.com/

After: ? (Lots of Pacific Coast Highway to explore.)

Need to stay the night? Bring your tent. Cameron's Inn also has a campground. Also on the agenda will be to generate ideas for next year's Bay Area Meet. If your 1g/3g isn't ready for some fun, drive whatever you have! It's not only about the cars. It's about the RPR people too!

Any feedback? Would like to lock in our plan soon. Thanks.

Warren
glhs988
A WarrenTee is better than a guarantee. This WarrenTee is for life.

"I never thought about dying. The day you were born, it was already written down the day you're gonna check out. Now, I'm not gonna throw myself under a truck, but I'm not gonna worry about when I die. I'm ready to move on when that day comes." - Carroll Shelby (January 11, 1923 - May 10, 2012)

http://karakullake.b...eet-photos.html

JOHN KENNEDY

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 CIVIC SI
Im new to the group and trying to make friends .u guys are the closest to me and i finally got my car running good and want to get to no some people. im hoping to come to the meet in sac. i also want to no if its cool if i bring a friend or two. keep me posted.