4N2NR

• Fossil of the forum
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si, 1990 CRX Si, 2013 Cadillac SRX, 2003 Hummer H2
    Garage View Garage
Where? Richard Stockton College of NJ
When? April 5th 2009 (time tba)
Why? To raise money, and save the boobies!!!!!!

Help Zeta Tau Alpha raise money for the cause. Last year there were over 100 cars at this show, and just by getting the word out there they hope to make it even bigger this year!! Promote the hell out of this show! Post this info on any and all car forums your on, and spread the word!!

http://www.pride-per.../SW5/index.html

Directcions:

From Northern New Jersey
Take Garden State Parkway south. Take Exit 44. Turn right onto South Pomona Road (Route 575). Go 1/2 mile. Turn left on College Drive (Vera King Farris Drive). Parking will be on your right in 1/2 mile.

From Camden/Philadelphia Area
Take Atlantic City Expressway to Exit 12. Turn left. Proceed straight and pass light at Route 30 (White Horse Pike) to the next traffic light at Jimmie Leeds Road, turn right - go 1 mile on Jimmie Leeds Road to College Drive (Vera King Farris Drive). Turn left and continue about 1 1/2 miles. Parking available on left.

From Southern New Jersey
Drive north on the Garden State Parkway to the Atlantic City Service area. Exit the north end of the service area following the signs to the Hospital on Jimmie Leeds Road. Travel 1 mile till you reach College Drive (Vera King Farris Drive). Turn right on College Drive (Vera King Farris Drive) and proceed 1 1/2 miles. Parking available on left.

http://intraweb.stoc....ID=94&pageID=4

I support healthy boobies! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
I put the FUN in dysfunctional!
Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.

SEX - StreetEXtremes

4N2NR

• Fossil of the forum
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si, 1990 CRX Si, 2013 Cadillac SRX, 2003 Hummer H2
    Garage View Garage
Anyone from here attending? I don't think I will make this one. Should be a good show. Looks like the winner will get to be a feature vehicle in RIX magazine according to their website.
I put the FUN in dysfunctional!
Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.

SEX - StreetEXtremes

Zephyr

• On the Podium
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
Stephanie should go with her pinked out racecar. I'm sure they'd like it if they had a "real" racecar driven by a woman at a boobie support thing.
1985 CRX Si H2 Racecar
2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS with a WRX swap