My New Ride

• You cannot reply to this topic
18 replies to this topic

85crx_guy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: '00 Civic Si EBP
I havn't posted here in a little while, but since I last posted I got a 99 Civic Si. I have wanted one sice they came out, and I finally got one last month with 83,000 miles. I love it and I plan on doing a lot of stuff to it, but no ricer crap. Strictly JDM and USDM parts.

On another note I sold my 85 CRX to Grant Bailey, but now that it is gone I want another one. I never thought I would miss it but I do, so I am looking for another one. In the mean time here is my new pride and joy.

cburnscrx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 Honda CRX Si, 93 Honda Prelude VTEC, 92 Chevy Cheyenne 1500 WT, 96 GMC Suburban SLT 4x4, 98 Acura CL 2.3, 06 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL, 09 Maxima SV, 09 Acura TSX 2.4
Nice find! Plus, it hasn't been on Pimp my Ride either. 99 to 00 Si's are hard to find that haven't been riced out. Good luck on finding another CRX, we'll keep our eyes open for you.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
holy short shifter batman!

or is that stock?

looks good meng! good luck, but youll be back to a CRX sooner than you think...
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

projEKtjokes

• Wanna see some mexican magic. . .
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 84 Nissan S12 Silvia, 97 EK hatch and coupe, 90 Mitsu Mighty Max, 87 Si Hatch
Oh another EK owner on rpr. I own a k20 swapped ek hatch and want to do the same with my 3g. I want some SiR bumpers pretty bad and then im done with it for a while. Good lookin car very unmolested.

user posted image

JDC420

• Slowtoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 84 Crx, 92 Civic 4dr (1,260,000km) , 96 Accord EX 5sp 4dr (mom's)
Nice car, I want my Crx that blue. Here in Canada the EK Si's came with the D series V-Tec. You have to buy an SIR to get the B16. What do you think of the seats?
user posted image

85crx_guy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
That is a stock shifter, as far as I know. As for the seats, they are comfortable and I would leave them in if I was going to leave it stock.

85crx_guy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (cburnscrx @ Jul 10 2006, 10:58 AM)
Nice find! Plus, it hasn't been on Pimp my Ride either. 99 to 00 Si's are hard to find that haven't been riced out. Good luck on finding another CRX, we'll keep our eyes open for you.

Thanks for the help smile.gif

SilverRex-Bullet

• Nerd
  • PipPipPip
nice si

my sis has a red 99 si but for sum weird reason her's came with white guages.....she got hers brand new from the dealership. it had like 8 miles on it!!! biggrin.gif

oh and on another note yea that looks like the stock shifter but ill have to check on it for ya

-Glenn-

cburnscrx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 Honda CRX Si, 93 Honda Prelude VTEC, 92 Chevy Cheyenne 1500 WT, 96 GMC Suburban SLT 4x4, 98 Acura CL 2.3, 06 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL, 09 Maxima SV, 09 Acura TSX 2.4
Yea, do us a favor and take a picture of the gauges straight on. Just wondering cause I know they say Si in the middle, but I can't remember from my test drive way back in 99 if they were white or not. I seem to think they were, but I could be wrong.

fritt

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 02 rsx type S . 91 civic
wow that this is damn clean

ChrisF-dude