Rpr Nec Us Meet '07

• You cannot reply to this topic
339 replies to this topic

Sgt. Pepper

Just starting to kick around ideas:

Sept. 8th, Sept. 15th, Sept. 22nd, Sept. 29th, or October 6th?

Same location as last year, different local park, or my house?

Totally new t-shirt design (maybe on ash grey) with red ink?

Hot Dogs and Burgers on the grill (again)

Smithwicks, Harp, Red Stripe, Guinness, Smirnoff, Raw Tea, Parrot Bay......you know...the freebies from work:D

These are just random thoughts thrown out there for your consideration

Down4ce and me will be workin' on the details

Give us your input
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

Primerk5

• WOOAA BUNDY!!!!
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 93 civic coupe and Si hatch, 07 Dodge Megacab dually 3500 Cummins Turbo diesel truck, 75 chevy blazer, 79 Chevy Truck, 59 Ford Fairlane 85 Chevrolet Camaro.
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Mar 30 2007, 04:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just starting to kick around ideas:

Give us your input

The park was cool. I would just like the food to be closer to the cars. Bringing good things together. I like the end of September. But the date probably isn't a big deal.

Looking forward to it.
"GUTS" is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to say, "Are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?"

<---- Me Being Sniped by CHRISFDUDE on EBAY!! HAHAHA

Omega Mugen

• Dug Diggler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 CRX w/Si motor, 86 Civic DX Hatch, 2001 Prelude
That sounds good to me. smile.gif

My only suggestion is lets make it a whole day thing. Last time, it was like we drove a long way and two hours went by and time to drive three hours home again. Plus the cops in that park could have sent us packing at any time really. I'd love to have your drinks, but last time, I didn't want to drive home boozed.

Going to Hawaii? You need a Dune Buggy.

WTB: 14x8 or 9" Panasports or Watanabe RS.

WTB: 3g Civic hatch gauge cowl, brown.

WTB: ZC header--FOUND

Sgt. Pepper

We can start as early as you want at my house and stay as late as you want. Might even be able to work out overnight accomodations if needed. Cars would park on the street in front of my house - safe neighborhood. I left my keys in the ignition and windows down overnight and it was still there in the morning. Food would be prepared and served in my yard and under my covered patio, all day and no waiting for hot coals. Pets would be welcome. We could cruise to a photo shoot location nearby. As long as we aren't too rowdy, my neighbors are pretty cool. I could save the $75 pavilion fee. wink.gif

Last year was not ideal what with the cold weather, parking, and crowded park.

Oh BTW, you can't hear the trains from my house. laugh.gif

The other location is a secluded park closer to my house (in case this gets too big).

Suggestions welcome.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

Primerk5

• WOOAA BUNDY!!!!
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 93 civic coupe and Si hatch, 07 Dodge Megacab dually 3500 Cummins Turbo diesel truck, 75 chevy blazer, 79 Chevy Truck, 59 Ford Fairlane 85 Chevrolet Camaro.
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Mar 30 2007, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cars would park on the street in front of my house - safe neighborhood. I left my keys in the ignition and windows down overnight and it was still there in the morning.

Yaaa, and look what happend to LIZ

Pets would be welcome.

Awsome.
Oh BTW, you can't hear the trains from my house. laugh.gif

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! that was the coolest part!!!

The other location is a secluded park closer to my house (in case this gets too big).

What is this one like?
"GUTS" is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to say, "Are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?"

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (86dx @ Mar 30 2007, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yaaa, and look what happend to LIZ

LMAO laugh.gif laugh.gif Those seniors in my neighborhood are thieves.

QUOTE (86dx @ Mar 30 2007, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is this one like?

A single pavillion with tennis court, basketball court, baseball field, walking/mtn. bike trail, playground, parking lot close to the pavilion. Still costs about $75 to rent and we are restricted on time (10am-dusk).

I'm thinking fire pit in my yard after dark so we can roast our weiners laugh.gif

RFL85CRXSI

• The Martinsburg Intimidator!
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 Honda Civic CRX Si ,'85 Honda Civic CRX DX, '02 Ford Crown Victoria Police Crusier, '94 Chevy S-10 LS1 (Haul'n AsS-10), '98 Plymouth Breeze 2.4T
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Location (in my oppioion) dosnt matter, but this year im deffenetly deffenetly having a few drinks (wich means the hell w/ driving home that night lol)
Shirt sounds good also.

Suck my SOHC!
Im the VTAC sauze on your Honda Burger!

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (RFL85CRXSI @ Mar 30 2007, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Location (in my oppioion) dosnt matter, but this year im deffenetly deffenetly having a few drinks (wich means the hell w/ driving home that night lol)
Shirt sounds good also.

You are welcome to crash on my futon.

jordanh420

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 CRX DX with Si Swap
Count me in... the day isn't important (my work is very flexible with my schedule).
It's pretty good for what it is.

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (RFL85CRXSI @ Mar 30 2007, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shirt sounds good also.

If we have it Sept. 29 you'll WILL be old enough to drink laugh.gif

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: '04 MINI Cooper, 2011 Honda Fit
I know a couple of us racers have a conflict on Sept. 15th.

I think your house will be fine for the meet. Having a place to "crash" is good, though I usually try to avoid the word "crash".

Looking forward to it.

Keith

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

Sgt. Pepper

Other than Sept. 15th - any other dates not work well or work better than others? Would like to pick a date that works well with the most amount of members. Speak up.

Sept. 8th

Sept. 15th (some sort of race scheduled)

Sept. 22nd

Sept. 29th (RFL85CRXSI can legally drink tongue.gif )

Oct. 6th (after this it gets a little chilly in PA)

wilq

• where am I and how did I get in this handbasket?
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 crx si b18a1 turbo(under restoration),87 crx hf dohc turbo,86 crx dx dohc,91 integra ls,76 Ford F350 4x4,04 Subaru WRX STI
    • Image Gallery
sept 29 is not good for me my best friend is gettting married and i am the best man.That date wont work for 86dx ether because my friend is marrying his ex-girlfriend and he must show up and stop the wedding lol
old crxs never die they just get faster
The offical Chrisfdude ebay sniper club member &Team BUrnOUt member #2

Primerk5

• WOOAA BUNDY!!!!
  • PipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (wilq @ Apr 4 2007, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sept 29 is not good for me my best friend is gettting married and i am the best man.That date wont work for 86dx ether because my friend is marrying his ex-girlfriend and he must show up and stop the wedding lol

That Ass(wilq). He posts here every once in a Blue Moon and, when he dose he has to take me out.

Better make that date for Sept 29th. It wouldn't be the first time that Wilq didn't go to something important to go to a CRX meet.

Ben and I are planning a wedding crashers moment. Though, I'm going to be the honest one that dates my girl while he runs after one of the bridesmaids which I'm hoping that it won't be Rachel Trump. If I remember right, In wedding crashers didn't the mom of the girl that Vince Vaughn ran off with try to take advantage of him every night. Ewww Rachel trumps mom and Ben..

haha, He may be getting married to "My Spend everything she can ex-girlfriend", but I got his "Gets good gas mileage and still can out run your turbo car/CRX d16a1 engine in my CRX!!!"

HAHA!

Sgt. Pepper

Back on topic...

If we run out of September dates, we could look at August.

So far Sept. 15 and 29 are not ideal.

Anybody have a problem with the 22nd?