Wtb: 3g Wing

• You cannot reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic

Richard

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: NZDM? 85' Civic Hatch LX- D16A1,92 Toyota Soarer Big Single and a Bunch of Other Stuff
i need it more than a heroin addict needs a hit. will pay or trade. id trade a d16a1 motor, turbo mani and downpipe for a d16a for it or what ever else i have. of course money works too.

projEKtjokes

• Wanna see some mexican magic. . .
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 84 Nissan S12 Silvia, 97 EK hatch and coupe, 90 Mitsu Mighty Max, 87 Si Hatch
I think its time to admit you have a problem lol

user posted image

Camsshaft

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 90 fulldrag CRX/86sihatch/89toyotatruck
I hear you load and clear. I want one bad too. Good luck finding one though. I'm thinking of just making my own soon.

euro86si-r

• "The Mexi-rixcan Is Here"
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 si-r hatchy w/ zc swap soon to be turbo, & integra brakes all around
well guys ur in luck..... i just picked up an jdm 3g wind... lets make a deal!!!!! i'm looking for a turbo manifold for my dohc zc... i have pics if u want.... let me know...

thanks
eric
"Euro86si-R"

This has been brought to you by
"BLAMO"

SHOGUNOVDDRK

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 civic hatchback
*scratches arm* yep i need one too dry.gif
QUOTE(SHOGUNOVDDRK;835304)
the import scene has kinda become like emo's.... its killing itself whilst looking overdressed and in drag

QUOTE(phyregod;835835)
Sig worthy. But mine is full.

Richard

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: NZDM? 85' Civic Hatch LX- D16A1,92 Toyota Soarer Big Single and a Bunch of Other Stuff
QUOTE (euro86si-r @ Aug 20 2007, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well guys ur in luck..... i just picked up an jdm 3g wind... lets make a deal!!!!! i'm looking for a turbo manifold for my dohc zc... i have pics if u want.... let me know...

thanks
eric

i pm'd you. offered you a mani turbo and downpipe for it

euro86si-r

• PipPip
    • Drives: 86 si-r hatchy w/ zc swap soon to be turbo, & integra brakes all around
send pm...
"Euro86si-R"

"BLAMO"

euro86si-r

• PipPip

so tell me what u guys think....
"Euro86si-R"

"BLAMO"

civic2slo

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: Looking for a 86-87 Si
QUOTE (Richard @ Aug 19 2007, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i need it more than a heroin addict needs a hit. will pay or trade. id trade a d16a1 motor, turbo mani and downpipe for a d16a for it or what ever else i have. of course money works too.

I have a chance to borrow thefiberglass wing and make a mold from the person I sold it to. I was thinking of copying the wing. But cost would be high and I would have to get at least 20 made. I would have to pre order 20 wings and pay out of my pocket in the thousands of dollars ohmy.gif. But I figured as soon as one sold everyone would copy it So I put it on the back burner.
Sold to

C8V6C (Hatch cover and end pieces)
Motor City Hamilton (ground control sleeves for koni's)
GENONE (Rear illumina shocks)
WOLFCRX (Bored out throttle body)
skipntampa (Mugen header and catalytic delete) Actually traded to my friend and he sold it

euro86si-r

• PipPip
yep thats what i plan to do with the one i bought... so lets see what happens.... hope we can get a group buy....
"Euro86si-R"

"BLAMO"