Man...what A Day .....

• You cannot reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
so i went to my buddies to work on the teggy a bit and some dickhead was there raggin on me and the teggy.saying he crushed cars in better shape and that its a rice burner and all that kinda shit !i just let it slide and told him his hillbilly ford truck isnt any better !

then he just started to take it too far ,by threatening to flip it with his son and stuff .I told him try it and I'll knock you out ! He then said haha sure you will ! I then said yes i will ! there is no need for your bullshit ,i don't care if you think your tough because your 6'7 i'll take out you knees and boot fuck your face!!!

So he finally left (all talk) and i said fuck it ! i'm just going to work on it in my garage since its warmer . And then on the way home i saw this dude chasing this girl ,trying to beat her up .Yelling "i will kill oyu if you open your mouth again" whoa blink.gif

so i got out of the car and told him to stop! Then said ,So you like beating on small girls huh ? well why don't you try and beat me up !!! I'll knock you the F*&k out !!

He got all lippy and i said ok then went at him and he said go ahead hit me if you want i'm a minor as he backed up ..... little bitch and took off into a feild!

i said..well yelled leave and if i hear about you beating on this girl again i will hurt you ! got the girl to get in and took her home .This girl was like 4'11 16 and he was like 6'3 kinda beefy and 17 ...just dirty little prick ....

i'm sorry for all the swearing i'm just kinda upset that people can be like this !

mitch

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

Giltaran

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 CRX Si, EW4, Stock as I can make her.
Now see, this is what happens when you set up your garage on the corner of Days of our Lives Boulevard & Drama Street.

All joking aside - good job putting the fear of reason into the punk with the girl. Mens gotta teach mens how to be.

-Gil

1stgenfan

• Lando is my friend
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 crx si (donor car), and 85 crx hf (project), 91 mitsubishi 3000gt
Nice job phatboycrxhf! alot of younger guys today seem to think its macho to act tough, even against women. That bulls**t really gets to me too. I dont really care if they run their mouth against other guys, cause usually the other guy is not a complete retard and will straighten the loser out. Its when i see guys mistreat women that i get pissed. Women dont need that bull. Be a man and start acting like one. sorry if im starting to sound pissed but guys mistreating women is a big upset for me.
QUOTE (RARECRX @ Nov 4 2008, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have taken the $300 John Force drag racing Course . Now I know what the champions do thus making me, in sense, a champion.

Stuckey85si

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1985 Crx Si with Blacktop D16
I have learned to stay out of situations like that unless I know the girl. People are too damn stupid and crazy now. Ever think about it that guy was cracked out of his mind and woulden't think twice about putting a bullet in you. Maybe he was chasing her around b/c too the last hit or something lol. See too many people around here trying to be hero's and end up getting screwed over.

If it doesn't involve me or my close family/friends, I stay out of it.

2 cents.

Hell of a day for you though lol

Joseph

PowerWheels86

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CIVIC Si
    Garage View Garage
damn... i hate hearing this kind of stuff... stupid kids... i know what you mean stuckey about people just shooting other people for no reason... but if i got shot and severely injured or even killed... at least i know i was did something good before..... good looking out Phatboy... you've got my support man... who knows what that punk would have done to that girl if you hadn't stopped him...
Dark Side of the Power........
Posted Image

Wheels

QUOTE (RARECRX @ Jun 26 2009, 06:55 PM)
The ONLY BMW's I like are (Beautiful Mexican Women)

rollz87civic

• VOOM VOOM NO VTEC!!!!!!!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 civic sedan(sold) 1987 civic DX(sold) 1992 civic SI(sold) 1985 civic wagon 4wd(sold) 1986 civic std DD(Sold)1986 civic dx(sold)
    • Image Gallery
You should of made that 17 year old your B*&ch
SACHR member be hate for who you are not loved for who your not.

Posted Image
Member in the Carburetion Nation

RIP GLEN

Sgt. Pepper

2 thumbs up for phatboy! Bullies, wife beaters, rapists, child molesters, people who prey on the elderly, thieves, killers, etc. should be introduced to my "giant hole" theory.

1. Round them all up.
2. Dig a GIANT hole.
3. Push them in.
4. Fill hole.
5. Plant some nice trees, flowers...maybe build a gazebo......

...they pi$$ me off!

Sarge
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
Gil ...i know right ! laugh.gif crazy

1stgenfan ...i agree pretty sad! but those guys get off on the power and control they have !

stuckey ..yeah your right but i'm sure you would at least callt he cops if you seen a beat up girl cryingon the side of the road with a beat up face with the guy hot on her trail right ? sure you would ! wink.gif

powerwheels...yeah exactly ,but i think was worth the risk ! thanks for the support

rollz ... laugh.gif trust me i wanted too .i was so pumped up after .....oh boy was i haha

Sarge...yup perfect plan wink.gif the last step made me luagh a bit though haha wink.gif

well thanks guys ! smile.gif ,but i'm sure you guys would have done the same .she was or i mean "is" just a kid ! crying and with a beat up face .i couldent just let him do that again."no way" not when i'm right there and i could at least try and stop him !

So i saw that guy today and he wouldent even look at me lol chump ! thats good though ,maybe he will think twice about beating on that girl ! or any girl for that matter

I was allso sitting with my buddy at his job waiting to hear about my job and the cops rolled up ohmy.gif I was like F-in way ! he better not have made up some sort of story to get me charged !!! dry.gif But he didn't and the cops just glared at me like they allways do haha .

mitch

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (phatboycrxhf @ Sep 19 2007, 02:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so i went to my buddies to work on the teggy .......
i'm sorry for all the swearing i'm just kinda upset that people can be like this !
mitch

Yeah and Canadians think we're bad in the U.S. hahahahahaha laugh.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

tcrow1966

• aka. Dos Habineros
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 crx si ew-4 92 nissan sentra
    • Image Gallery
the way i look at it is if you talk shit like a man you will get your ass beat like a man
When you conform to the norm you sink into obscurity.
I like to stand out.
Why be normal