Desol Seats

• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
will desol seats fit in my first gen or do need to make brakets cause i no a guy that just got a sponser for his 95 desol and he selling his seats and i want to get them before a guy i know gets them for his 89 ford ranger lol yeah delsol seats in a ford what is this world coming too tongue.gif

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

staticchmbr

• Work in progress
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2x crx in the rust graveyard, 87 crx si (building), 2004 wrx
    Garage View Garage
your going to need some custom brackets. if you buy them for a cheap price, you can either use them, or sell them for more $$
valvecover.gif
87 crx si (in pieces)
If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing.

TAAGMANsCRXwithKYBs

• Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX si (Jackson), 84 CRX DX(Jake), 87 CRX Si (Jack)RIP
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
If you can get them at a good price, and your seats are not worth saving, you can take the pans off of your current seats and take them to an upholstery shop and have them swap the pans from your current seats to the del sol seats. This is assuming that you have a way to get them there since your car will have no seats. cool.gif
TAAGMAN

There's only one basic difference between genius and stupidity... genius has its limits. - anonymous-

"My hovercraft is full of eels."
Hungarian-English dictionary skit - Monty Python -

EuphoricBlue

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
QUOTE (TAAGMANsCRXwithKYBs @ Nov 5 2005, 11:07 PM)
If you can get them at a good price, and your seats are not worth saving, you can take the pans off of your current seats and take them to an upholstery shop and have them swap the pans from your current seats to the del sol seats.

That's ofcourse assuming that the back mounting brackets are compatoble and the cutions of the del sol seats fit the pans from the rex. But if everything is compatible like that, why not just swap the pans yourself?

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
well im pretty sure i can get them for like $100 to 150 canadien and i would most likey swap them my self but i really dont wanna se them go into a ford lol thanks guys

peace
mitch

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

logico

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: crx type 1
no idea if they will fit but I do know crx EE8 seats fit on the original brackets

Edited by logico, 06 November 2005 - 06:33 AM.

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
oh ok right on if i dont get those maybe ill pick up those ee8 seats thats if i dont get my racing seats

My Webpage