What To Do?

• You cannot reply to this topic
25 replies to this topic

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si (ZC), 2011 Toyota Camry
    • Image Gallery
I forgot one. Dress up as an elf and go around to the nursing homes to cheer up the older folks. Then when they're drugged up have them sign their will over to you, their, uh, long lost adotped granddaughter??

I scare myself sometimes. ohmy.gif

Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less.
chrisfpixelcrx.jpgSiemblem.jpg

skygtrr34

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 Honda CRX
**UPDATE: I was 5 minutes late today and it's the end of the world at Mercedes apparently.... They are so lost without me... fucking retards... can't move the loaner cars out of the bays themselves... and plus the other detailer I work with is quitting before me for the same reason... this might mean I can use my leaving them as a threat to make more money... bwahahahhahaha *clasps hands* my evil plot to take over the world of cars begins**

[/update]
user posted image
^

That's how it's done

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si (ZC), 2011 Toyota Camry
    • Image Gallery
Would be a shame if you were sick a few days. What would they do?

Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less.
chrisfpixelcrx.jpgSiemblem.jpg

skygtrr34

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
I have NO idea....

BUT I did have a job offering at a performance and what not shop here in victoria (Steve will know) called SHC....

OFFICIALLY DETAIL WORK.. like cut polishing.. waxing... engine shampoo... heh shampoo... and shiz.nat like that...

I am going to write up a resume (yes write.. because i have no printer) and then drop it off with them.. and here's hoping that they will start me off at a decent wage...
user posted image
^

That's how it's done

Sgt. Pepper

good luck! biggrin.gif
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

stevo911_

• I'm Canadian, Eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 2000 Civc Ltd Edition w B16a swap
QUOTE (skygtrr34 @ Dec 22 2006, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And the way insurance goes here in victoria is basically you have different companies...but the rates are pretty much so similar (If steve or richard ever read this... correct me if im wrong) heh My car would've been around 300 a month in Ontario for my CRX tongue.gif

Insurance here you only have 1 choice => ICBC, for collision and all the extra stuff after basic you can go to other companies, but they'll cost you an arm and a leg until you've got a decade of driving under your belt. The only difference between different places for you basic is the interest rate if you finance your insurance.
As for people commenting on the cost of her rent, she's doing pretty good at 600 bucks a month, the real estate and renting cost in victoria is absolutely insane at the moment (highest in the western half of the country if i'm not mistaken)

QUOTE (skygtrr34 @ Dec 29 2006, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BUT I did have a job offering at a performance and what not shop here in victoria (Steve will know) called SHC....
OFFICIALLY DETAIL WORK.. like cut polishing.. waxing... engine shampoo... heh shampoo... and shiz.nat like that...
I am going to write up a resume (yes write.. because i have no printer) and then drop it off with them.. and here's hoping that they will start me off at a decent wage...

I do know of them indeed, they have a bit of a reputation around town (mind you I think its based on a select few peoples dealings), but have heard complaints about them being not particularly honest guys. They go to car shows in public places and get hammered and then drive home or wherever. (I dont want to rain on your parade though, and again this is coming from a small sample space of people) Who really cares though, a job is a job, and if pays more all the power to ya, also they'll probably have a harder time saying no to girls asking for raises than the dealership smile.gif, I'll keep my eyes peeled for any other jobs locally as well smile.gif
If you wanna send me your resume over msn or whatever I can print it off for you as well.

Edited by stevo911_, 02 January 2007 - 03:07 AM.

stevo911_

• I'm Canadian, Eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
I just realied, I'm pretty sure West on Keating x road is hiring (they normally are anyways [have a tonne of employees, so someones always leaving]). They start you at 10 bucks an hour, and after your 3 month probation period you get bumped up the 12. Your training you can either do AM or PM sessions, and they're super flexible on hours.
I dont know what are you live in so I dunno if thats too far for you or not, but I know lots of people who've worked it around another job. smile.gif

Theres also a security company hiring (dunno if they hire girls though), but you do plainclothes security for clothing & grocery stores and such (pretend to shop or something), and arrest people who are shoplifting.

Edited by stevo911_, 02 January 2007 - 03:03 AM.

skygtrr34

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
LOL

I think I would offend people with trying to arrest them for shoplifting... i'd get my ass kicked... laugh.gif

and what exactly is West?

Edited by skygtrr34, 02 January 2007 - 10:26 PM.

user posted image
^

That's how it's done

stevo911_

• I'm Canadian, Eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
its a tech support call center kind of thing. Its customer support for some sort of phone/long distance or cell phone company down in the states

lxndr

• All work and no play makes LXNDR a dull boy. All work and no...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Why not have your boyfriend move in with you? Then your rent would be $225 and your travel costs to see your boyfriend will be $0. Then you can kick that bum out when you make more money.

Or, move into a 2 bedroom apartment with one of your girl friends and tell your boyfriend that he needs to drive to your place if he wants to see you. Believe me, he'll do it.

You can also get on www.craigslist.org and find someone in your area who is renting a room. This is usually alot cheaper than renting an apartment.

Edited by lxndr, 03 January 2007 - 04:27 AM.

skygtrr34

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Hell yeah!!

That's where i found both my places.. th eone im moving otu of and the one im moving into @ craigslist...

Also the boyfriend and i have only been dating for less than 4 months... i mean it would be awesome to move in with him..just its too soon.. and whereI'm moving to i can wlk to his place
user posted image
^

That's how it's done